HELLO ALL!! :-) im just introducing myself.

juced_porkchop

How are you all doing?

Well some stats/history about me I guess:

Im 26, 5' 7”, 185lbs lean about (12-13%BF)

I don’t eat meat, haven’t eaten meat for about 10 yrs and not eaten fish for about 15yrs.

I started getting into bodybuilding after I was in car accident about 4 yrs ago.

When I really got more heath aware with my food proportions and vitamin intake.

Also I was a bit fat/skinny at a whopping 145lbs (prob like 20-25%BF) and looked like crap.

Been researching all and everything about health and BBing.

When I was in car accident (rear ended on hiway and car totaled) I was in chiropractor’s office and doc 3-4times a week for 2 yrs.

STEROID USE INFO SO I DONT GET FLAMED:

had full blood work done as doc gave me deca to help with healing and back pain(he’s not stuck up like most western society "usa/canada" with the steroids will kill you ect., and bulls*it the media throws around with out poof to back up words).anyhow lets not get into that lol

He wanted to do full check up on me and my blood before any kind of physio or treatment.

I was found to have pretty low testosterone levels (went to another doc for blood work and it cam back the same) but other then that I was healthy.

so I was put on low dose test "HRT" and deca.(deca on and off every10-12wks but now the drug comp pulled out of Canada because gove was forcing them to up prices/cost so sick couldn’t afford and most didn’t buy so they left and I get it on my own now)

Helped back GREATLY. Stopped my anxiety attacks, and depression "read into this and seems low test can cause this I did not know this before"

So now I do cycle on my own doubling the test dose for 10wks on and off and get blood work done.

So here I am some one referred me here after I was getting flamed at for stating eating meat is screwed up if you don’t need to and in this day and age YOU DONT! Many where biching at me calling me a pussy. and so on.

these guys all eat meat and use AAS but yet me only bbing for bout4yrs am bigger/look better then most of them!?!????.

sorry for that rant lol.

It’s nice to be some where with a common belief that unneeded killing is wrong!!

also I know my screen name is kind of odd for a vegetarian, its because im portuges its like a slang term, kind of like whopp for Italian and its my name on allot of sites so I just kept it.

Any how I hope I can learn more from this site and not get bashed for caring about life.

HEY!! thnx for the warm welcome!! .

just got back from "The Green Living Show" in toronto it was pretty good.

some bull laying around but i found it worth my time.

went sat and sunday lol they let me in free today though

well i look foward to readign up on some tried and GOOD tasting recep's for food.

(i DO eat whey protein powder, chees , don't really like to drink milk I use soy or rice AND DONOT EAT EGGS)

forgot to mention that in my first post.

I know alot here prob are agenst it (being vegan no doubt) but hey i wont be rubbing it in people face just thought id mention it.

I do care for life and think eating meat wrong but sady if it wasnt for cheese and milke thos poor cow's would be eatn also or treated even worse then some are now. >:'-(

any how, any one els go to the green living show??

Actually the dairy cow is treated worse than the cow raised for steak. She's raped on a rack, kept pregnant perpetually to produce milk, and her male offspring are usually removed right away to turn them into veal. They use rennet to make cheese made from the belly of a calf (most cheese are made from rennet), and other systemic evil things. She cries and cries for her babies too and they cry for her. It's so horrible. So actually it's better to eat steak than to consume dairy, from a purely ethical standpoint. Then after 5-6 years of this slavery, she's ground into burger meat as a "Thank You" from the wonderful humans. Thanks for the milk, sorry about your babies, yummy burger!

I'm not trying to make you feel bad, but you should be aware of what's going on.

Hi good to see you on a forum where you will get deserved respect, not criticism.

Drop Soul raises good points about dairy.

I was vegetarian eating dairy for many many years before going vegan.When i first gave up meat I felt much better.But when I gave up dairy I felt loads better.So will you.I use pea protein powder instead of whey.Many use rice or hemp.See which one you like (as they are all very different tasting)

Take care buddy.

Hi good to see you on a forum where you will get deserved respect, not criticism.

Drop Soul raises good points about dairy.

I was vegetarian eating dairy for many many years before going vegan.When i first gave up meat I felt much better.But when I gave up dairy I felt loads better.So will you.I use pea protein powder instead of whey.Many use rice or hemp.See which one you like (as they are all very different tasting)

Take care buddy.

hey,

yah iv tryed all of those.

there ok.

I like hemp more in my smoothy's kinda more earthy"wich i like"

pea/rice is a bit more pudding like not my fav, but just need extra water in there.

also the whey i get the cows are giving milk "from horomonaly induced" way not raped on a rack. not natral i know. but i did look into it as much i could from my source.

i feel all animals should be walking around free and not locked up in a tiny cell with sucktion cups on there tits day in and day out for milk. or animals rased in there own filth but the thousands just to be killed and eatin (an ideal world for me) but its not. i try to voice my 0.2 to asmany as a can about the evils of eating meat and secialy from places like mcdonalds.

I alternate my powders but.... yahh im not perfect neather .

im sure the more i learn and grow the better. thanx for all the input

to think for yrs i only smoked the "hemp " and ate meat, now i eat the hemp and hate the meat.lol

aghhhh i get to pissed at meat eating people and the fact it seems liek 99.9% eat it im the one that looks like the weirdo!!?!?!?

feels liek the world is the one whose crazy not me!! "ok just a bit"

Actually the dairy cow is treated worse than the cow raised for steak. She's raped on a rack, kept pregnant perpetually to produce milk, and her male offspring are usually removed right away to turn them into veal. They use rennet to make cheese made from the belly of a calf (most cheese are made from rennet), and other systemic evil things. She cries and cries for her babies too and they cry for her. It's so horrible. So actually it's better to eat steak than to consume dairy, from a purely ethical standpoint. Then after 5-6 years of this slavery, she's ground into burger meat as a "Thank You" from the wonderful humans. Thanks for the milk, sorry about your babies, yummy burger!

I'm not trying to make you feel bad, but you should be aware of what's going on.

no prob. these cows (thow nto treated the best ) are horomonaly induced to milk.

hey you look VERY VERY familiar. you live in toronto. i sware i know you from some where!

ever go to a place called velvet underground??

I am so happy I found this forum! Finally a group that feels like "my people".

Let's see, I'm 32, female, and I live in Brisbane, Australia. I've been going to the gym on and off (but mostly on!) since I was 18. I have a university degree, a B.Sc.(Hons) in environmental science, and I currently work full time as a coal researcher, and part time as a group fitness instructor. I used to work full time at the gym doing personal training as well, but I decided to give it up and get a job with more regular hours.

I've been vegetarian since I was 13, and vegan for the last 9 months. There is no way in hell I'm going back! Here in Australia vegans are quite rare, and you have to search around to find good products and places to eat. This year I've been actively involved with a 'vegan meet-up group', which helps me to meet other vegans and not feel like such an outcast. Most of my friends now, are vegans, and we consider ourselves the normal people! Vegans vary a lot though. Some are into animal rights, others are just looking for a peaceful, envirnmentally-friendly, or morally-friendly lifestyle. For me it's about doing what's best for my body and for the planet, and wanting to feel the most healthy, energetic, and positive I can be.

I jog/run 8km every morning, getting about at 4:20am. After work I go to the gym, doing one class and usually 20-30 minutes of cardio or weights, and get home about 7:30pm. I try to be in bed by 8:30pm, but definately 9:30pm at the very latest or I'm stuffed and tired for the next day.

In the weekends to relax I occasionally play badminton, go for a hike outdoors or mountain biking, play computer games (World of Warcraft), go to the movies or a restaurant, or hang out in a chat room.

I like to cook, and I'm trying to increase the amount of leafy dark green vegetables I eat. I have 2 kids aged 6 and 8, who are vegan when they're with me, but other people also look after them. I'm single, I broke up with my de facto partner about 3 months ago, and I would love to meet someone special in Australia or overseas who shares my views.

Thank you so much for having me, it's great to be here!

Feel free to message me or introduce yourself back.

~Zhabrias (Melinda)

im sure the more i learn and grow the better. thanx for all the input

to think for yrs i only smoked the "hemp " and ate meat, now i eat the hemp and hate the meat.lol

No worries bro

lol at the hemp thing! Same here!

Hi and welcome! Dropsoul's post regarding the treatment of dairy cows is correct. That's a horrible way to live. Go vegan!

I wont say no as i am open minded.

this is a journy though.

maybe your further along then me.

any how thanx for the warm welcome

Dropsoul - I love you just thought Id let you know.