Youtube Raw Vs Cooked Interesting video!

RAINRA

I thought it would be nice to share this with all of you so that you can see all sides of the argument for cooked and raw. I like to hear two sides to one argument than just accepting your belief. . Just listen and learn two differing opinions. Enjoy!

1 0f 6 on youtube

Edited by RAINRA

well it is for those who choose to view it. No comment needed. I am not setting up a debate here I could careless about an opinion debate. I am just showing that there is a video out there where two sides try explain the science behind it. Which I think are some valid points about heating food vs not heating it. There may be answers maybe not all want to find but maybe it may explain what is the most efficient way of acquiring good nutrition.

Basically science is still debating but it is good to question and think sometimes about what we ingest.

Please if this bothers you that people question it don't respond because there are some people who are interested in the subject.

• 2 weeks later...

Chaohinon-

Hahaha, why make that point anyways? Just because a life force isn't proven through, the apparently objective "science", doesn't mean it will not be in the future... You completely throwing out the possibility of whatever a "life force" is just shows how hypocritical you're being. You have you're own beliefs and so do other people. I don't understand why it's so easy for people to believe in an unprovable objective reality when it's such a dis-empowering view of reality versus a subjective reality viewpoint. Believe in whatever gives you the most ability and confidence and power to do what you want, and the most empowering belief system is not an objective view of the world by any means.