I would like to introduce myself

Ashland86

My name is Ashland. I am 23 years from Atlanta Ga. Well I am trying to lead a healthy lifestyle which may be hard because I am living in the south. Because yes most of the foods are fried, fried dead, and fried some more. I am currently a vegetarian who eats a lot of junk food such as chips, ice cream, french fries, and other blood pressure raising artary clogging foods.

My goals are to maintain a 70% vegan diet and lifestyle. 10% raw vegan and 20% vegetarian diet. I want to incorporate a lot of physical activities into my everyday life, even if its just walking more. But I am a member of my local gym, they have a lot of good programs and classes. I want to take part of at least 1 class a week working my way up to more classes. Going to the gym 4 times a week doing a lot of cardio and strength training.

My fitness inspirations are inspired by Brittany Daniel's. Shes an actress and a fitness nut. I read some where online that shes goes to the gym up to 4 days a week and eats raw/vegan (its 70% of her diet). If you guys can google her name. She has a wonderful body. Shes my desktop on my laptop. The inspiration of getting to an ideal true weight.

Take care, well be keeping you guys updated!

Hi Ashland

Yeah she's one hot number that's for sure. I first knew of her and her sister in Sweet Valley high in the 80's.

I did really liked her in Dawson's Creek and White Chicks.

Didn't she just have a baby and is still looking fantastic ?

http://ifitandhealthy.com/wp-content/images_celeb/brittany-daniel-abs.jpg

Welcome to the forum

Hi Ashland

Yeah she's one hot number that's for sure. I first knew of her and her sister in Sweet Valley high in the 80's.

I did really liked her in Dawson's Creek and White Chicks.

Didn't she just have a baby and is still looking fantastic ?

http://ifitandhealthy.com/wp-content/images_celeb/brittany-daniel-abs.jpg

Welcome to the forum

No she didnt have a baby. Her twin sister Cynthia did. She said in an article, she was scared to have kids cause she didnt know if her body would bounce back from it or not. But her sister did, and looks great!

You should watch her in the game friday nights on the cwtv @830

Hi and welcome Ashland! I am originally from a town south of Atlanta called Sharpsburg. I'm living in North Dakota now though. Nice to see another from my homeland on board!

Hi, and thanks! I am like 40 mins from there!