Portland Gyms

Hi,

From reading a coupla threads here it seems like a few of you like 24, which I've never used...I am currently a member @ Lloyd AC but the new 24 @ SE Mcloughlin & Holgate is going to be 5 blocks from my house, plus I am a night owl & could use the late night access. Also I was thinking of trying Loprinzi's also as I read they are powerlifting friendly & I'm interested in moving towards PL training late summer-ish. I know these 2 places are quite different but I'm undecided, perhaps I'll join them both Any suggestions?

A bunch of us go to 24 and it's a great gym..... a little crowded but there are many locations to spread out and find favorites.

I go to 24 Hour in Hollywood but also like the one on 5th downtown, it has great equipment.

I also go to Loprinzi's

I just buy 10 passes at at time for $5 each and go once or twice a month for a change of pace. It is a great facility too, great people, super old school, historic gym, etc.

Hard to say...I like both options.

Welcome to the forum!

Thanks guys. I've been wanting to go try Loprinzi's a few times, nice that you don't have to commit to anything there.

Its good to be here Robert, been lurking for several months, def some good folks here.

yeah, it's $8 for a drop-in fee, but if you buy a punch-card of 10 passes, it is only $50, so $5 each

It is great to have that 2nd gym with a totally different atmosphere to be able to go to every once in a while.

All the best! Maybe I'll see you there!