Fundraising - Robert will shave his head for cash!

bvp663

As many of you have already read in the latest newsletter, Robert is prepared to cut his hair (and shave his head) in order to raise money to help fund the documentary. His hair will be donated to Locks of Love or a similar organization and all proceeds will go towards the documentary. Robert has an estimated 16" of hair that will be chopped off for $50 per inch. (Hair will be cut off all in one fell swoop of course).

I don't have a proper site up yet since Robert did not give me a head's up as that he was sending his announcement out so soon, but people interested can visit http://haircut.veganbrothersiniron.com to find the donation button and eventually we'll have pictures of robert's hair with a donation graph and everything. I just don't have time to put something together at the moment. If there are any volunteers who would like to code a 1-page donation page for us, drop me a line a brothersiniron [at] gmail.com

For those who have chosen to simply e-mail their paypal payment to robert, please make a note in the comments section of your donation that it is specifically for the haircut fundraising project so we can keep track of it.

Thanks for your support!

-Brian