Extended E-mail Storage

robert

Just a quick note. A few days ago I extended the e-mail storage to 100 e-mails. I was having to delete messages everyday because it only stored 50 and I was filling up on a regular basis. I know many of you send private messages to one another so I boosted it up to 100 for the storage limit

Happy Holidays. Thanks to Michelle, I'm learning a thing or two about computers

-Rob

when it's full and you receive new mail it just deletes the oldest stuff, which, if you wanted to keep, you've already saved to your save box....

Word. It just made it easier for me and others who have a pretty full box all the time. So I did it to help out, hopefully some people appreciate it I know I do

-Robatron 5900

Richard, you're awesomeness continues to be displayed like nothing I've seen before. Dude, last night I had a wrestling match for a movie I was in and I did a DDT on my opponent (Hurcules) about 10-20 times We had to reherse so over and over I would DDT him and then pick up a box to hit him over the back multiple times and then over the head. He got a little bit bloody but mostly from carpet burn. It was well choreographed and we were safe and it was a lot of fun! There were tons of still shots taken as well as video of course, so I'll try to get some stills from the photographer and post them soon.

Thanks for all the hillarious e-mails you send and for posts like these. It's kind of an inside joke I guess, but I'm sure others can appreciate it as well.

Thanks buddy, and go DDT your parents for me!

Monstro The Magnificent