Reality TV

JW

Aryan - Gordon Ramsey's done worse than that, he's even hidden meat in vegetarians' food that was ordered in his restaurants.

Can't he be sued for that? That's ing.

I agree!

that is just so wrong I can't speak!!!

I know. You should NEVER lie to someone about what's in their food, for ANY reason.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as it turns out I saw about 10 minutes of the finale (The Bachelorette) yaaaaawwwwwnnnn..........I'm glad I didn't watch it this year

I saw ads for a plus-size version of The Bachelor. That could be interesting, but there didn't seem to be any conflict. Nothing drew me in and made me want to see the show. Great, they're fat - but is it just like every other dating show I've already seen except with larger ladies? All of the boring with none of the beauty?

I think what would be more interesting would be having half of the women be fat but full of fun and personality, and the other half be thin and attractive but dull. Then see who gets chosen.

I just heard about another show which is about dating in the dark. I imagine there will be the great "reveal" at the end to see who you liked in your dates

slightly interesting premise but it's been done before........

I just heard about another show which is about dating in the dark. I imagine there will be the great "reveal" at the end to see who you liked in your dates

slightly interesting premise but it's been done before........

DAMN IT! That was my idea.

Lousy television networks.

• 3 weeks later...

survivor is just around the corner!!

Just for fun, we should run a pool. What do you think?

Someone runs them at my work (for survivor and Big Brother) I always find that it's tough to cheer for the people you selected because they turn out to be extreme jerks!

fun though

• 3 weeks later...