Reality TV

JW

His Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives show makes me physically ill. I always watch shows that prepare meat so that isn't the problem. It's the ridiculous amounts of fried grease and HUUUUGE portions...and usually it's quite unhealthy looking people that are shown eating it...for some reason that one show just gets me riled up, I always rant and rave when it's on.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've actually never seen Sandra Lee..what is her show called? Instead of Food Network we have "Food" here in Canada and the shows are pretty much the same with a few differences.

Paula Deen...I don't even think she's real...I think she's a robot...nobody can eat that much saturated fat and be alive!

The show is called Semi-Homemade. It funny I got a couple of paula deen cookbooks when i got married because we spent a portion of our honeymoon in Savannah, GA where she is from (We were supposed to go New Orleans, my husband is a musician but Hurricana Katriana happened so we did a tour of several southern cities instead. I gave them away and we didn't go to her restaurant when we were there.

oh.... and does anyone remember a short lived show called My Big Fat Obnoxious Boss?

it was cancelled about halfway through. The boss was an actor who did an Apprentice-like show. Absolutely hilarious!! I'll never find out what happened......

my favourite was Doctor Will !

I found him to be incredibly amusing. I think he is the alltime greatest player in a reality show I've ever seen.

I'd love to see him on Survivor.

(I admit that he is awfully strange, self absorbed and slightly demented but I respect his gameplay)

I'm a Celebrity Now Get Me Out of Here starts tonight.

Still not sure if I want to watch it. For the most part I feel like "who cares?"

but the train wreck factor might make me tune in.

can't see myself getting hooked on it but I have to satisfy my curiosity.

Saw an interview with Stephen Baldwin and he said that he has done several reality shows including Fear Factor and this one scares him more than any of them.

my favourite was Doctor Will !

I found him to be incredibly amusing. I think he is the alltime greatest player in a reality show I've ever seen.

I'd love to see him on Survivor.

(I admit that he is awfully strange, self absorbed and slightly demented but I respect his gameplay)

I loved Dr. Will too. He was my favorite until evil dick. Now he is a very close second.

I couldn't STAND him when he was on Celebrity Apprentice, all he did was WHINE!

don't think he's changed that much

saw about 20 minutes of the new show and I'm gonna pass!

Looks semi-scripted to me.

you really didn't miss much. I have to admit that I'm getting sick of all these wannabes pandering to the cameras, seeking as much attention as they can get....

And what for? I suppose they think they will be "discovered" ?

yikes!! and then throw in all of the really messed up people.....

now is it because the shows tend to select slightly "offbeat" individuals for the shows ?

I'm sure the experience and resulting "fame" have something to do with it.

kind of scary

watched another 10 minutes of I'm a Celebrity Now Get Me Outta Here

I just have to shake my head...

Who the heck are these people????

Heidi & Spencer.... Is he for real??? Does he really think he is a big celebrity or is he just panning for the camera?

This is really sad