Reality TV

JW

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone watch Wipeout?

my wife hates it but my kids and I love it!

something about those faceplants that is really funny!

Oh...it is so funny. And at first you feel dumb watching people failing at running an obstacle course (at least I do), but its just so funny.

Heidi and Spencer are more famous than the rest of those nobodies. In my opinion, if magazines want to put you on the cover as the main story, you're famous.

They are actually called Spidie.

you know as in Bradgelina or Bennifer. lol sorry I'm just kidding.

Heidi and Spencer are more famous than the rest of those nobodies. In my opinion, if magazines want to put you on the cover as the main story, you're famous.

They are actually called Spidie.

you know as in Bradgelina or Bennifer. lol sorry I'm just kidding.

They might get confused with Spider Man that way...?

What I'm saying is, you can dislike Spencer and Heidi, but to say that they're not famous is just ridiculous. They're huge, and almost everyone in America has heard of them, even people who hate reality TV.

only if you watch that show they're on

I had no idea who those two idiots were.... but I certainly know who Lou Diamond Phillips is or even Torrie Wilson for that matter (she was a successful fitness model/competitor before the WWE days)

I've seen bits and pieces of this show but for some reason I just haven't watched enough to form an opinion.

is it good?

Yeah I like it ! I'm hooked

Actually I picked up some training tips from the show.

And from the trainers looking so fit. It makes me work just as hard. And of course you can't pass up a little drama in reality TV lol

Yeah I didn't know who they were either, but I'd never watched the Hills and I don't follow celebrity gossip at ALL, so I'm in no way 'hip' or 'with it.'

Didn't you see them on the covers of magazines at the grocery store?

Yeah I didn't know who they were either, but I'd never watched the Hills and I don't follow celebrity gossip at ALL, so I'm in no way 'hip' or 'with it.'

Didn't you see them on the covers of magazines at the grocery store?

No, I don't really pay attention to those truth be told. Once in awhile I'll read a headline but not very often.

I've seen bits and pieces of this show but for some reason I just haven't watched enough to form an opinion.

is it good?

Yeah I like it ! I'm hooked

Actually I picked up some training tips from the show.

And from the trainers looking so fit. It makes me work just as hard. And of course you can't pass up a little drama in reality TV lol

I'll give it a shot this summer! I rather like the shows on slice. And one could always use a little extra motivation

I have watched a disturbing number of episodes of Rich Bride Poor Bride on Slice....

I'm sure I'm guilty of a few of those too (not rich bride but others to numerous to mention)