How about a little coke with your cola?

robert

This is just like the 3 parts per billion THC found in hemp protein.

Interestingly enough, coca-cola used to have cocaine in it originally (I think in the 19th century, or perhaps it wasn't cocaine, and was this non-psychoactive alkaloid they were referring to).

Interestingly enough, coca-cola used to have cocaine in it originally (I think in the 19th century, or perhaps it wasn't cocaine, and was this non-psychoactive alkaloid they were referring to).

Yeah, it said you'd have to have like 12,000 liters of it in order to have any adverse effects, so I didn't think it was a big deal but but still interesting

Nope, they REALLY put cocaine in the original recipe lol. They used to use coca cola as a remedy for headaches and stuff.

I can't drink that energy stuff. I used to have it occasionally in high school and it gave me panic attacks, oddly enough....

Yeah, I knew a lot of people who used to get panic attack from energy drinks or anything heavily caffeinated for that matter.

Nope, they REALLY put cocaine in the original recipe lol. They used to use coca cola as a remedy for headaches and stuff.

I wasn't entirely sure, though it makes sense as I believe cocaine prohibition didn't begin until the 20th century.