Organic, all-natural KAVA KAVA root to help SLEEP and RELAX.

MAN i had to share this with you guys!

this KAVA KAVA root has helped me so much and its only been a week.

less axiety and I sleep soo much better!!

if any of you guys has issues sleeping or want somthing to mellow out you can make a tea, chew it or put it in a smoothy.

0.5-1.5g, 1-3 times a day is how i use it. (norm is 0.5 per cup of warm "not hot" tea)

if just for sleep take 1-1.5g 1 hr before bed.

man i feel good.

and it dosnt make you feel slow/high or anything like that.

heres where i got it, its only 5$ shipping thank god.

link: http://www.konakavafarm.com/

any one els here use kava kava??

its not illegal to import in canada just to sell out of a store..

ps. the root isnot bad for you! the leaves and stems are hard on liver and some companys where using whole herb to meet demands and some poeple got sick/stressed livers. so FDA/canada put a stop sale order on it.

bump. I have terrible sleep issues. Not sure why. It takes me anywhere from 1-3hours to fall asleep at night. When I was a kid it would take 30min-1hour. Not sure if its stress or someone on my original side of the bed or what. Its gotta get better. I feel like shit cause I toss and turn up to 10 times a night. I even tried ambien and same thing. I took 2 lorcets and was awake all night. Wont make that mistake again. Anyway, I would like to read into this more.

In USA its legal. in canada you can import but are not supossed to sell it."thow they dont really care but may issue warnnings to your store"

Astralia its only by SCRIPT from Doc now.

it vary's from country to country.

you CAN order it to usa.

the make more of a note about it to canada beacuse alot dont know and/or are confused about if your allowed to or not due to blerry laws ect.that have been swirled around a few times in the last 8 or so yrs.

konakavafarm is great place to get it, but even if you dont get it from them MAKE SURE WHAT EVER WHERE EVER you get it, its ONLY from the ROOT of the plant.

the leaves/stems have some alkaloids that can be hard on liver.the root does not.

In USA its legal. in canada you can import but are not supossed to sell it."thow they dont really care but may issue warnnings to your store"

you CAN order it to usa.

the make more of a note about it to canada beacuse alot dont know and/or are confused about if your allowed to or not due to blerry laws ect.that have been swirled around a few times in the last 8 or so yrs.

konakavafarm is great place to get it, but even if you dont get it from them MAKE SURE WHAT EVER WHERE EVER you get it, its ONLY from the ROOT of the plant.

the leaves/stems have some alkaloids that can be hard on liver.the root does not.

Thanks Porkchop! If Customs comes, I'll say...talk to the Porkchop!

you CAN order it to usa.

the VEGITARIAN PORKCHOP!! lol

you CAN order it to usa.

the VEGITARIAN PORKCHOP!! lol

Of Course Man!