1/2 Off meals at Papa G's Vegan Organics! Check it!

Awesome!

Great to hear that!

Yeah, I know they can use some extra support too, so tell friends or bring friends, host parties there, etc. I'll do the same very soon. I'm sure we're due for another forum gathering anyway!

Yeah, for sure...I'm off to CA on Thurs but we should meet up when I am back in town.

I'll catch up soon.

For those who haven't been....please consider supporting Papa G's....they are big fans of Vegan Bodybuilding, big supporters of me and the events I've done in Portland and are nice people in general.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

94/7 had taken the Paga G's half price deal off of their site for a few weeks maybe they ran out but it is back up and they are available to buy again so pick one up and tell your friends. www.947fm.com then click on alterna deals.

Also on the same site there is another great restaurant with excellent vegan options: Arabian Breeze. Its one of my favorite places in Portland.

Coming soon there is a Salon-Spa-Wellness Center out in Tigard that is owned by a vegitarian woman that offers great services besides just hair cuts they also offer nutritional health and weightloss services, even dna testing, massage, and all kinds of wonderful services to help people feel good inside and out.

-C.O. aka Dylan.