Don't forget the VBBF Pushup Challenge!

How many pushups can you pledge?  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On January 2 of this year, RobertSupreme asked "How fast do you think you and I and everyone else here at VBBF can reach the combined total ofOne Million Push Ups?" It was a great question and thanks to him we have the VBBF Challenge: One Million 1,000,000 Push Ups thread and I have to admit, it's one of my favorite threads on the forum!

It's now been a bit over five months and last time I checked the total was: 34,470! Not bad. Not bad at all.

Most people would think that's quite an accomplishment, but seriously...we're vegans!

We can do way better than that! Haha.

How crazy would it be if the forum got one million pushups in a year?! Damn, that's even a bit much for my aspirations, but what if we could hit the 50,000 pushup mark by the end of June? That would mean we'd have 100,000 by the end of year. (10 years until one million pushup? We need more vegans!)

Anyway, up until now we've been averaging 6,744 pushups a month. To get 50,000 by the end of June we'd have to crank out 15,530 between then and know. That would be more than doubling our monthly rate.

I think we can do it! If we all commit to it we can blow right passed 50,000. Really, all we need is 15 people to commit to doing 50 pushups a day until June 30th. 50 per day x 21 days left = 1,050. 1,050 x 15 people = 15,750. More than enough.

So I'm putting out a challenge for people to commit to the effort. It shouldn't be that hard. It's not like this is a couch potato forum. We all workout all the damn time anyway.

And you don't have to do 50 a day if you aren't feeling up to it. What can you commit? Anything helps.

Reply here to re-commit to the pushup challenge and then head over to the VBBF Challenge: One Million 1,000,000 Push Ups thread and add'em up!

We can do way better than that!

indeed

Awesome! Yeah, I'm glad RobertSupreme brought this idea to the forum. I think it's really cool!

it's true.

we just have to push more up and put the numbers up on the forum. good from you to remind us all at this challenge!!

i will do mines and put the numbers up each week. thanks for the extra motivation