'ello

caho

Hi, I am Chris. I am 24 and live in Massachusetts, USA. I have been veg for about a year and vegan for about 6 months. My interest in fitness started about 4 or 5 years ago when I dropped a lot of body fat and began being aware of my health. I joined because I have had a recent interest in more than just fitness, but also physique and thought it would be a step in the right direction.

As a recent college graduate I am remembering what it's like to have free time again. I love spending time in the gym and love seeing results and I came here to hopefully get some more tips and pointers from others.

Welcome!

Your state is one of my favorites and we're getting more and more members from your area. I'll be in Boston for the Vegetarian Festival in the fall....one of my favorite events of the year.

Thanks for joining our forum!

All the best and welcome aboard!

Hi,

I actually have relatives in your state. Though I'm sure it doesn't tell much really, just wanted to add. What I came here to tell you is that "Welcome" and I hope you'll keep posting and stay active - in real life as in online.

Glad to have you here.

Hi,

I actually have relatives in your state. Though I'm sure it doesn't tell much really, just wanted to add. What I came here to tell you is that "Welcome" and I hope you'll keep posting and stay active - in real life as in online.

Glad to have you here.

That's funny, my last name is Finnish, and I likely have distant family living there.

Thanks for the warm welcomes, everyone!