hi :D

vegeteen

hi guys, iam 15 originally from England, living in Vancouver, B.C Canada.

when i was really young like..1 or 2 i used to eat "normally" like meats, eggs, ect. but i became sick one day and had to go to hospital (i still don't know why :S) and since then i haven't liked the taste of meat, eggs and so on. so i guess i was automatically a vegetarian , i know this is a vegan site , but maybe i can be persuaded .

iam quite underweight for my height , age due to my lack of calories i guess, and the fact i do alot of cardio. im 5,9 and around 115 lbs. Maybe you guys can teach me how to put on weight, muscle the vegan/ vege way because i feel quite uncomfortable in t shirts and when i go swimming and so on :\. anyways i hope i can be a positive addition to this site

thanks.

p.s i might post some pics later.

thanks guys. i might post some progress pics, and so on.

Ive made some really good progress over the last 2 weeks; i was around 110 lbs 2 weeks ago and i suddenly realised, its all down to calories, i wasnt getting enough calories in my diet so over the last 2 weeks ive made sure to get the right amount and even more calories and now im 116 lbs and gaining more everyday still vegetarian not vegan sorry. I did watch earthlings last year which changed my life a bit..lol. But iam making sure we are getting organic cheeses and milk only. I have set a goal of 130 lbs by the end of the summer so thats where my progress thread comes in i guess. .

Hey dude.

I am from England too, but I am still stuck here!

If you want to gain muscle, you need to eat loads! The guidline daily amount of calories for a male is 2500 calories, which most people think they get.But if you actually count how much you eat each day, its surprising how much 2500 calories actually is.When body building, I aim for 3000+ and it really is a lot of effort, time & research.High calorie foods I eat everyday is bread (as long as no allergy to wheat), houmous, potatoes, olives, fruit smoothies, pasta, porridge, nuts & seeds (nuts are the the highest natural calories food in the world) Obviously cakes and pies are higher but they are usually very unhealthy.

Also, lifting weights will gain you weight, as well as swimming.As long as you eat atleast 2500 calories a day.If you do get into weights or swimming, dont do it too much.I workout 3 times a week to gain weight, any more & I will lose weight.

Good luck, any questions ask away, someone will always answer!

ps: go vegan!

Hey dude.

I am from England too, but I am still stuck here!

If you want to gain muscle, you need to eat loads! The guidline daily amount of calories for a male is 2500 calories, which most people think they get.But if you actually count how much you eat each day, its surprising how much 2500 calories actually is.When body building, I aim for 3000+ and it really is a lot of effort, time & research.High calorie foods I eat everyday is bread (as long as no allergy to wheat), houmous, potatoes, olives, fruit smoothies, pasta, porridge, nuts & seeds (nuts are the the highest natural calories food in the world) Obviously cakes and pies are higher but they are usually very unhealthy.

Also, lifting weights will gain you weight, as well as swimming.As long as you eat atleast 2500 calories a day.If you do get into weights or swimming, dont do it too much.I workout 3 times a week to gain weight, any more & I will lose weight.

Good luck, any questions ask away, someone will always answer!

ps: go vegan!

thanks man this really helped , i probably will go vegan eventually, once i get to a weight iam comfortable with