Vegan Strength Germany Promo Video!

romaniuk

German Steel! Sweet!

Good background music.

I recognized Daywalker. Is the dude with long hair, Devil's Playing?

Nice vid

4th guy is "Mellos" on VF, not sure of username if he's on here.

All nice guys, I was over in Germany with them last year. I especially enjoy my battles with romianuk (looking forward to the 500kg tandem deadlift one of these days man)

Good stuff, you beasty mofos! I agree with Phil - the easy 250kg Deadlift was probably the best part of the vid.

Awesome!

Romaniuk, I think you're the biggest and strongest of the group! Great stuff! Looks like you're having a great time and being excellent role models for others too.....keep it up man!

Thanks man!!

Nice vid

4th guy is "Mellos" on VF, not sure of username if he's on here.

All nice guys, I was over in Germany with them last year. I especially enjoy my battles with romianuk (looking forward to the 500kg tandem deadlift one of these days man)

Hehe yes that will be good!! Will you attend the next vegan strength gathering in germany end of august?

the best part is when you pull those 250kg like it's nothing.

It is nothing

Good stuff, you beasty mofos! I agree with Phil - the easy 250kg Deadlift was probably the best part of the vid.

I like everything of the vid, the fun, the macho lifting, the silliyness , just gives me a good feeling, i maybe watched the vid nearly 30 times now

Awesome! Looks like you guys have a ball working hard at the gym. Now I just need to learn German.

I think we will make the next vid in english. The material made for this movie was intended to be in german television but then they didn´t want to send it and we made this promo vid out of it.

You Germans are SWOLE! What gives you that mass? Lots of soy bratwurst and sauerkraut?

Hahaha... i think thats all food americans think of when they think of a german... i never ate bratwurst with sauerkraut

We are swole.But this is just the beginning , be prepared to see some serious vegan mass in the future. The Vegan Strength Team Germany will compete next year in various competitions. Devils Plaything and Alex in BB-ing and mellos and i in powerlifting and/or strongman.

Romaniuk....I'm really impressed with your physique and your gains over the years! Nice to have been in touch for a while....and very seriously and sincerely....I am extremely impressed and proud of your work!

Cool that Alex is competing again...I hadn't heard. I need to get in touch with that dude

Anyway guys....well done, keep it up and keep the vids coming, the contest results coming and the fun and good times rolling!

Hehe yes that will be good!! Will you attend the next vegan strength gathering in germany end of august?

Ach, nein

I'm really struggling for holidays this year because of going to Australia in January and trying to organise a honeymoon. I can't see me managing to get there this time.

We wouldn't have the apparatus for a 500kg attempt anyway, need 50kg plates

Romaniuk....I'm really impressed with your physique and your gains over the years! Nice to have been in touch for a while....and very seriously and sincerely....I am extremely impressed and proud of your work!

Cool that Alex is competing again...I hadn't heard. I need to get in touch with that dude

Anyway guys....well done, keep it up and keep the vids coming, the contest results coming and the fun and good times rolling!

thank you!!

Very cool!

not as cool as posing naked with a guitar but cool too thank you

Ach, nein

I'm really struggling for holidays this year because of going to Australia in January and trying to organise a honeymoon. I can't see me managing to get there this time.

We wouldn't have the apparatus for a 500kg attempt anyway, need 50kg plates

i would get the 50kg plates if you would say you are coming

Ach, nein

I'm sad now. VSGG without the Spugster? That sucks!

I agree that it's awesome that Alex is gonna compete in BB again! That's his strentgh and he should make use of it.

We're gonna compete in the same comp together and Alex is gonna try to be the guy with the most amzing shape, and I'm gonna try to be the biggest monster there is on stage

Well, whatever really happens, it will be a lot of fun