Vegan Weight Gainer Shake!

Hey guys, I've been looking around and have found that there are virtually no vegan weight gain shakes out there for sale, which is frustrating. Since I'm trying to gain a few pounds I decided to throw one together, and I even managed to use mostly whole foods so it is way more nutritious than your average highly processed and preservative leaden shake. You can check it out, it is the most recent post (at the moment) on my blog, which is listed on my signature. I decided to make this a new topic to see if anyone else has some good weight gain shake recipes they want to post. Let me know what you think!

Awesome!

When I was really inspired a couple of years ago I came up with a formula, brand and everything around a vegan weight gainer and showed my friend Brendan who formulated VEGA. It never ended up making it anywhere....but maybe in the future when I have the capital to do cool stuff

Well done!

Great physique and great website!

I don't really keep track of my ratio, but I'd guess it's around 30% protein, 60% carbs and 10% fat, give or take generously from all categories. I do have a ton more pictures, and one of my clients mentioned I should smile more so I'll be updating them soon. I'd like to see if I can add some inches (or centimeters!) first though. Robert do you have that old recipe around anywhere or is it long gone? I'm curious and some variety would be nice.... hah.

Since you allready look good and have gotten good gains i'd say you should continue doing what your doing, but maybe eat more total. IMO you should continue to focus on the real foods and not weight grainer/ protein powder stuff.

Whats your height and weight?

Since you allready look good and have gotten good gains i'd say you should continue doing what your doing, but maybe eat more total. IMO you should continue to focus on the real foods and not weight grainer/ protein powder stuff.

Whats your height and weight?

"I have found it hard to get enough calories in without eating tons of shakes or bars because of my crazy schedule."

Straight off his blog. It's really not that bad of ingredients anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey again, just wanted to post that I've updated my shake with an easier recipe, and even an all whole foods version for those that shy away from supplements. It's currently the newest post on my blog , which is the link on my signature. Has anyone ever come up with a similar concept/ recipe?