Hello Everyone!

Pegesus

Just wanted to say hello to all. Just found this site and I am glad I did. Its a wealth of knowledge and I am glad to know that there are so many other vegan fitness buffs!

I am newbie to the vegan lifestyle kinda. My wife has been vegan for a little over 1 year (6 years as a vegetarian). I have been vegetarian for just over 1 year and for 6 weeks now joined the side of good and become vegan. Honestly its been the best thing I have done in I don't know how long. I have never felt this good before both physically and mentally. Any how I have been a casual lifter for a little over a year and in the past few weeks I have really gotten into bodybuilding as a lifestyle.

My goal for the next 12 weeks is to train intensively with a strict nutritional plan to achieve at least 10 lbs lean muscle mass. Hopefully this goal will be accomplished at present I am 6'0 156 lbs. In a perfect world I would like to sit around 180+ but I am learning patience and I feel that this goal will take time.

I will soon post some of my meal planning and training schedules and I look forward to any and all help you fellow vegans have to offer.

See you around!