shoulder EXPLOSION!

Never seen anything like that before!

Could very well be that he was simply using the delts as a regular injection site for any "supplements" and developed an abscess in that location. Still, to have it rupture while posing and leak weird crap down your delt....that's something you don't see every day in competition

Never seen anything like that before!

Could very well be that he was simply using the delts as a regular injection site for any "supplements" and developed an abscess in that location. Still, to have it rupture while posing and leak weird crap down your delt....that's something you don't see every day in competition

Lets give him the benefit of the doubt and say he was injecting vitamins...

Surely he would inject into his quad or something? I've only seen people injecting vitamins from their bum bag a couple of times, and they did it into their leg.

Has he heard of a clean needle!

At the biggest roid gym here in Sydney (City Gym, for all you Aussie folks) they had sharps containers in the Change Rooms last time I went there....

Some people actually do delt injections with steroids, but as I've heard, it's nowhere near as common as the quad/glute locations. But, for guys who do large amounts daily, you run out of injection sites soon enough when you're trying to jam something like 6 shots per day into your body With a delt injection, I'd think you'd need to do that with someone else's assistance - simply walking through the motions of it right now, I can't envision it being easy to stick yourself there single-handedly without it being really tricky. Maybe it's just my wide frame, but doing self-injections in the delts seems pretty difficult to manage if one wanted to. Though, where there's a will and a needle, there's a way, I suppose.

To be honest....I'm afraid to watch...and haven't watched yet...I've heard stories of muscles tearing completely off their bone, etc. and it just freaks me out....

Is it kind of gross/scary or really gross/scary?

It's just puss leaking out of his delt lol

Saw another clip along the same lines today, some guy who had a mishap with synthol or something else that caused a MASSIVE infection that had to be drained. Makes this clip here look like a walk in the park, nasty as all get-out, so I guess I'll keep that one to myself

do share

watched the second video... what is this, some vegetable oil? what is it so creamy? he did this in his other arm too? and maybe there's still a ton left in the back of his arm, in the tricep area... This thing is a total waste of paper/tissue, they should have used a jar or something.

That is AWESOME, thanks VE,

Clearly the guy is an idiot

Can you imagine the pain he would have been in, until he finally decided to go to a doctor....

I've had a couple of infections etc, from Accidents and the like, and there is nothing worse than that throbbing and burning pain that they can cause. His arm was about 4 times it's normal size and full of gunk.