SHOULDERS competition - submit photos here

Richard

Again we shall have a week or so of submissions, then have a week of voting. Will post my own picture as usual to be demolished shortly!

-The photos must have been taken within the past 4 weeks (basically within 30 days), so only current photos please.

-You don't have to show full body, but please allow us to verify that the photo is you, just as in all the contests.

-No editing of the photos is allowed, aside from cropping, but no photoshop or enhancements.

-It doesn't matter if you are cold or pumped up, but the pumped up photos will get the best results, get the most votes, and best represent Vegan Bodybuilding to the general public when they visit the front of our website.

-You must submit a photo or two or three within a week (or by described deadline).

Thanks so much!

All the best everyeone

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't think I'll enter any more contests.. My training is shit right now cuz I'm working every night at the office instead of at the gym. Also, it's just like last year with the same people winning over and over again.

Last year I was competing with Dani and she won a few competitions but now she's not around anymore and I can't compete with Ruz.. I'm just a runt compared to her! Lol

I don't think I'll enter any more contests.. My training is shit right now cuz I'm working every night at the office instead of at the gym. Also, it's just like last year with the same people winning over and over again.

Last year I was competing with Dani and she won a few competitions but now she's not around anymore and I can't compete with Ruz.. I'm just a runt compared to her! Lol

can you compete with yourself? life is unfair based on genes, diet, time, ect. But you are your own constant. this year compared with next year compared with the next, be your own challenge.

can you compete with yourself? life is unfair based on genes, diet, time, ect. But you are your own constant. this year compared with next year compared with the next, be your own challenge.

Yeah I do but I'm never happy with my results

Yeah I do but I'm never happy with my results

sounds like you need to work on your philosophy of working out before you work on your workout. good luck, every excuse, every negative opinion of self only leaves that much longer to come into harmony internally in order to achieve and external balance. strike at the root of the issue and spread outwards choosing manageable goals both physically and psychologically.

blah blah blah

Who gives a phuk who wins? I won almost all the contests last year...so its NOT the same people winning. I personally would like to see your pictures up as would a bunch of other forum members. You are one person everyone always remembers from these contests whether you "win" or not. Its about having fun with it not necessarily competing. Please post some. Work on your camera angles and shadows...

You should enter anyway! if anything, it's for charity! I'm entering this one, knowing there's not a chance in hell I'll even place! my shoulders are my weakest link right now.

Well I want to enter..but I'm on holiday in the UK and forgot my camera charger...therefore I couldn't possibly take any photos before the weekend when my M8 comes over to train with me..then it would be Monday before i could put them on the net..so unless you extend the time limit as you have on some of the other competitions..well there will be no photos from me And shoulders are probably my BEST feature

BTW..vegan food is AWESOME over here..you can get like 5 vegan sausages for 1 pound and they have over 21g of protein each!! Vegan bodybuilder heaven!! LOL

I see the contests as a way for everyone to just show where they're up to, get some positive feedback along the way, and for us to have a collection of cool photos together of vegan bodies. The more people involved, the better, it's not really about winning - I know I'm never going to win anything, it's just nice to be a part of it.

I'll keep this thread open a while until we get more people involved, let's do it!

blah blah blah

Who gives a phuk who wins? I won almost all the contests last year...so its NOT the same people winning. I personally would like to see your pictures up as would a bunch of other forum members. You are one person everyone always remembers from these contests whether you "win" or not. Its about having fun with it not necessarily competing. Please post some. Work on your camera angles and shadows...

Meh. I dunno I guess I lost my "zest" for competing. I'm not a bodybuilder. It was fun last year but this year I guess it's not as fun cuz everyone's seen my photos already and I haven't changed much.

hehe thanx

this is at the veggie street day in dortmund which was last weekend. me, floey and nacho were posing there for fun in front of the avenging animals booth (clothing)

i hope to enter some pics of devils plaything this weekend bcoz he is going to visit me.

We have made a small strongman show there:

http://www.veggie-street-day.de/images/dortmund_2009/HP-gross/IMG_2190.jpg

notice my t-shirt:

http://veganstrength.de/resources/VSD1a.jpg

teaching people how to lift stones:

http://veganstrength.de/resources/VSD2.jpg

blah blah blah

Who gives a phuk who wins? I won almost all the contests last year...so its NOT the same people winning. I personally would like to see your pictures up as would a bunch of other forum members. You are one person everyone always remembers from these contests whether you "win" or not. Its about having fun with it not necessarily competing. Please post some.

agreed

Man, Richard you are on POINT! Ty so much for working with me on this. It's alot easier this way on me.

All the submissions look fantastic so far. I'm looking forward to the final countdown... please don't sing

Oh and 6gbp to hillside where you work Richard. You can thank everyone that continues to participate and to Ruz for deciding where our pooled funds should go. I got their care packet in the mail. So cool what you're doing out there. All the little trinkets you can get too so wear with pride or give to others af a form of spreading a message. The pics, stories, etc... I am going to try and get the change box they sent in a store out here as well. I'm sure I could convice someone to put it in their store. I'm no R.C. but hey, I can hang

BUDDAY!