(late) evening snack

i have (late) evening cravings like every day. i have dinner between 18u and 19u30. i eat a lot for dinner (large portions). now i start becoming hungry again at about 19u30 -> 21u. what i want to ask is can you give me some suggestions about what i can still eat later on the evening because for the past months i must i packed some fat on my belly because i think i eat too much carbs when i eat later on the evening..

for the past week i don't eat whole wheat crackers, fruits, yofu with fruits,...anymore before i got to bed. i do eat a handfull of nuts (almonds and cashews) and drink a mint tea instead. it feels already like it's better than all the foods i ate before. i also drink another 0,5 litre of water after dinner.

anyway i want to know what are good things to eat during evening/ before going to bed (like 1hour before bedtime). thanks in advance!!

Get some canned pumpkin, got it? Now, get some soymilk and milk about 3/4c of the pumpkin with it and it makes somewhat of a pudding. Done? Good! Now the magic. Get a handful of nuts or your favorite natty nut butter and mix it all together. Its like a friggin pudding and is nothing but good for you. If you need a little more then add in some frozen berries and call me in the morning.

For me I usually eat a banana, and make a shake with some almond milk and rice protein.

a banana isn't that too much of carbs that will be reformed into fat when i eat them in the evening? i eat bananas in the morning/ noon.

Get some canned pumpkin, got it? Now, get some soymilk and milk about 3/4c of the pumpkin with it and it makes somewhat of a pudding. Done? Good! Now the magic. Get a handful of nuts or your favorite natty nut butter and mix it all together. Its like a friggin pudding and is nothing but good for you. If you need a little more then add in some frozen berries and call me in the morning.

just like i asked here above. isn't this too much carbs that will be restored as fat in my body. that's the one thing i try to avoid with my evening eating

Nuts and seeds are pretty nice evening snacks.

well this is what i'm eating now every evening..i would like to have some more options. definetily non-fat-making ones

i must say my knowledge of foodscience and meal plans/diets is quiet none

A banana is roughly 30g of carbs. For me my dinner is usually around 7 pm to 8pm come 10:30 or so I'm starting to get hungry again. I usually hit the sack around 11:00 - 11:30. That amount of carbs really does not convert into fat and since your muscle do most of their growth and repair during your sleeping hours, I feel it necessary to have something in my body that can aid during that process hence the small amount of carbs and protein. This works for me but might not work for you give it shot and see what you think.