VEGAN shorts - Super Cute - Women's XS,S,M,L,XL in stock

robert

Hey everyone,

I have plenty of women's VEGAN shorts. They are American Apparel brand and have been super popular as I've been out on tour.

People love the comfort and style and my facebook page gets flooded with praise and compliments about the shorts which is awesome since so many people from facebook and Twitter and here have been ordering them. (Big thanks for that by the way!).

They are $20 plus $4.95 shipping and of course I always toss in extra stuff as I always do so the overall value is higher and you'll like the free gifts with purchase.

If you want shorts and a shirt (I just have the white shirt with blue logo left in men's and women's S-XL), I can do them both for $30 + $4.95 shipping rather than $20 each plus shipping. It saves $10 if you want the combo.

I don't have the products page updated yet but wanted to get a jump on moving some shorts, so you can just PayPal to [email protected] and specify the size. I usually ship within 48 hours of ordering if it's a weekday and over the weekend I ship first thing on Monday.

Thanks!

My friend Hilda is wearing them here at the AR Conference:

http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs158.snc1/5920_1190696401686_1056650054_583321_6139390_n.jpg

My friend Dani is sporting them going rafting:

http://i28.tinypic.com/2rg2rnd.jpg

And it almost looks like me painted on the wall in this pic of one of our new website members representing:

http://www.veganbodybuilding.com/phpBB2/download/file.php?id=734

Awesome! They are cool...and American Apparel so they are nice and comfy and good quality. I've sold a ton out on tour and online recently thanks to twitter and the forum.

Of course I always send out extra goodies too in each package.

Just PayPal the amount to [email protected] via PayPal and include the size and your address and I'll ship the package out.

Thanks!

Robert

Nope

I've had the same philosophy for the past 8 years.....I appreciate everyone's interest and support of this lifestyle and the things that I design, create, or produce so much that I always make everything just as accessible to anyone, no matter where the live in the world.

No extra shipping to Canada or Germany or Australia, or Russia or anywhere else

I just appreciate the interest in what I'm doing and the support from the community.

And bonus stuff is still added to each package I ship out

Thanks!

[email protected] via PayPal and include address and size and we're all set!

Thanks so much lobsteriffic and those from @twitter and Facebook who have purchased and are reading this since I always link to this thread!

Thanks! I was out running errands, scrambling around before flying out to Chicago and sold another 3 pairs of shorts just while I was out and about for 2 hours or so.

And more notes on Facebook confirming checks are in the mail from those not using PayPal. Thanks so much! This means a lot and helps me as I climb out of debt, spread the vegan message, provide cool clothing items to those interested and even helps me make new contacts and new friends

Thanks again!

Please tell a friend.......in the words of vegan girl in L.A. who was wearing them at a party I attended, "When we wear these around the campus at UCLA, they're going to become hugely popular and everyone is going to want a pair." I hope she's right

Sorry our products page is down....I have a random assortment of things now but my plan is to have just 3 women's items and 3 men's items so I can always afford to re-order.

Last year I ordered about $20,000 in Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness clothing and ended up giving away over $5000 in clothing and still have boxes full of random things.

If you're interested in some of the other stuff...just @RobertCheeke me or PM me or e-mail [email protected]

I'll do the same thing I did with the shorts...I'll start a thread, post an image or two and we'll be in business :0

Thanks for the support....as always, order from anywhere in the world, no extra shipping and FREE stuff will be included in your order. That's how I roll.

Thanks for all the orders lately...this is awesome! All those that haven't been shipped out will be shipped out Monday or Tuesday.

I'm off to Chicago...getting on a plane in less than 8 hours and will be back Monday afternoon.

Thanks so much!

You can order while I'm gone via paypal....see instructions above.

Thanks!

Robert

I'm back from my busy weekend in Chicago! The orders that came in late last week or over the weekend will be shipped out today.

I still have some available in ALL SIZES! Please get in on the action! Feel free to add a t-shirt for only $10 more rather than $20 as they are normally.

Shorts and shirt for $30 +$4.95 shipping.

[email protected] via PayPal

Thanks!

Really appreciate it!

All the sales help me keep going economically as well. Muah!

Preparing to ship stuff out:

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs138.snc1/5920_1195360278280_1056650054_599152_1936048_n.jpg

http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs138.snc1/5920_1195360318281_1056650054_599153_2297401_n.jpg

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs158.snc1/5920_1195360358282_1056650054_599154_3124423_n.jpg

Shipping packages daily to make sure you get your ordered items in a timely fashion, complete with lots of extra goodies

Had a record day for orders in recent history....awesome!

Keep em coming! I love moving this stuff and knowing that others are out repping it! And I love giving away free stuff with each order!

UPDATE: I'm SOLD OUT of all sizes but Medium (just 2 left) and 7 or 8 pairs of XS. Not sure when I'll order more, but I'll try to get on it. We cruised through and sold a couple hundred dollars in shorts in just 3 days and now we're out. Thanks everyone! More stuff soon!

Someone found a place to nap yesterday while preparing to ship orders.....sorry if you got "a little extra hair on your package"

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs158.snc1/5920_1197126122425_1056650054_603792_1499075_n.jpg

And other images of my work at home getting items out to you

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs158.snc1/5920_1197126042423_1056650054_603790_3675438_n.jpg

http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs158.snc1/5920_1197126162426_1056650054_603793_5041999_n.jpg

And some recent comments posted on my facebook page:

"Just got my Vegan shorts. Love them! Seriously--the most flattering pair of shorts I own AND taking advantage of free ad space on my jogs. "

"Can't wait to flaunt the shorts!"

I ordered MORE today! They were so popular, I ordered more....they'll be in soon, maybe 3 weeks or so....but for now I have XS and M. Let me know if I can hook you up.

See pics above for the kinds of stuff you get with purchase.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

UPDATE! I have ALL sizes again! XS, S, M, L, XL

You know the drill...send PayPal payment and I send you shorts

Updated info here:

Hey everyone,

I have plenty of women's VEGAN shorts. They are American Apparel brand and have been super popular as I've been out on tour.

People love the comfort and style and my facebook page gets flooded with praise and compliments about the shorts which is awesome since so many people from facebook and Twitter and here have been ordering them. (Big thanks for that by the way!).

They are $20 plus $4.95 shipping and of course I always toss in extra stuff as I always do so the overall value is higher and you'll like the free gifts with purchase.

If you want shorts and a shirt (I just have the white shirt with blue logo left in men's and women's S-XL), I can do them both for $30 + $4.95 shipping rather than $20 each plus shipping. It saves $10 if you want the combo.

I don't have the products page updated yet but wanted to get a jump on moving some shorts, so you can just PayPal to [email protected] and specify the size. I usually ship within 48 hours of ordering if it's a weekday and over the weekend I ship first thing on Monday.

Thanks!

My friend Hilda is wearing them here at the AR Conference:

http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs158.snc1/5920_1190696401686_1056650054_583321_6139390_n.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Looking forward to shipping more of these out!

Anyone else ready for some?

Thanks!

I plan on selling a ton of them in Boston in a few weeks hanging out with RAINRA, Nightingale, and Octopussior at the Boston VegFest!!!

• 1 month later...

We're back in full stock of these shorts!

There will be a Twitter Sale for these on Friday only!

@veganshorts on Twitter.

Be sure to look for it! Thanks!

PS, two of you on the forum just ordered this week, so I'll give you free bonus stuff in your order since you ordered the same week as our Special Sale!!

Thanks!

@veganshorts

• 1 month later...

any chance for a 2 or 3 inch longer (just a touch not so skimpy) for the males on the forum? I'm not opposed to donning the occasional womens garment, but these might show off a bit too much.

I'm sure I'm not alone in that request.

Who's in for boy shorts!?

I used to make some....I wore them all the time........they just said VeganBodybuilding.com across the butt.

At the moment I'm not making anymore clothing stuff and took it all off the products page. I just had to focus finances on other things like paying off debt and I'm working with a financial adviser who is limiting my spending on additional projects.

So at the moment I won't be able to make more but in the future, it's something I'll think about for sure!

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...