Hey Portlanders!! Let's go out!

I'm new to these message boards and would love to make some away-from-the-screen friends in this community. I don't have my own gym membership yet, but I am into bicycling and eating and cooking and cooking and cooking (not to mention I love to exchange/create recipes). I live downtown and don't have a car, but I have no problem biking all over creation. Anyone up for Blossoming Lotus or Vita Cafe?

Oh also, I just came across some free passes to the Chinese Classical Gardens. I've never been. Wanna go?

Brandon

We used to do tons of stuff as a Portland community and have over 50 registered members in the PDX area, though lately only a handful are still "active" due to the popularity of Facebook and a variety of other factors.......but there are still some of us from Portland who are around!

I'm off to Chicago for the weekend but would love to hang out sometime and help organize a gathering of sorts.

Off the top of my head, here is a list of Portland people who are still fairly active or quite active on the forum:

robert

vivalasvegans

Lean and Green

thendanisays

loveliberate

and there are a bunch of others I see regularly but they don't post much here, but rather on facebook....

forum names

xdarthveganx

Jessifly

SpeakLow

CountAgranoff

Trisimon

xEdx

etc.

Anyway, catch up soon! Thanks for your initiative. Cool to see!