Awesome Facial Hair Contest - Prizes for winners

robert

Thanks, Robert. Im good. Been busy but have just about rehabbed a tricky knee so Im training hard and finally getting my road work back on and training for the DFW mud run! I was supposed to post that profile but the lack of cardio made my conditioning suck and i dont wanna use old pics. Ill try to submit one in a few weeks. I got my vbb shirt yesterday and hit the gym w it today! Woo hoo! C ya!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone!

I've been short on time and heavy on travel...away all day today and off to San Fran for the weekend for work....does anyone want to help create a poll for this contest?

I know some of the entrants are excited to get it rolling.

Can anyone start a voting thread based on the individuals and photos for this contest? I'll toss a package your way...a free BB.com shirt or some Vega packets or something like that as a thank you.

Thanks!

Hey everyone!

I've been short on time and heavy on travel...away all day today and off to San Fran for the weekend for work....does anyone want to help create a poll for this contest?

I know some of the entrants are excited to get it rolling.

Can anyone start a voting thread based on the individuals and photos for this contest? I'll toss a package your way...a free BB.com shirt or some Vega packets or something like that as a thank you.

Thanks!

Done.

• 3 months later...