I also need to update my playlist.

Normally I'd listen to a lot of hardcore and fastcore to keep me pumped:

Vitamin X

DS-13

Charles Bronson

Threatener

Discarga

Heresy

and Descendents-Milo Goes to College when I'm in the mood.

Hope someone has a similar playlist.

Haha, I think it's so cool that DS-13 still is popular over in the US

I listen to descendents A LOT. Love them!

Yechh! I can't stand screamo stuff! I like Alexisonfire though, because they have good melodies and are very talented imo.

But stuff where the vocalist just screams into a mic isn't my thing. What's the point in writing a song if nobody knows what it's about?

• 2 weeks later...

Vitamin X

DS-13

Charles Bronson

Threatener

Discarga

Heresy

Vitamin X is backed hard!

I saw the play a year ago, when they were touring on their newest LP. I remember they split the crowd in half and did the wall of death, haha.

Vitamin X

DS-13

Charles Bronson

Threatener

Discarga

Heresy

Haha, I think it's so cool that DS-13 still is popular over in the US

I listen to descendents A LOT. Love them!

Yeah DS-13 is somewhat still popular here in the US. Did you ever get a chance to see them in Sweden?

• 2 weeks later...

Nah Lyric, you're not the only one - I like Black Eyed Peas too

In the gym I just listen to whatever comes out of the speakers there, usually all sorts of commercial stuff. Some of it I like, but I really can't do anything with Indie stuff - what is the point of woring out to Coldplay?? - and I wished that they'd invest in some more music, I think I've heard their play list about 10 times now. But then it's a £10 a month gym with decent equipment so I shouldn't complain really. I could bring my mp3 player in, but I can't be asked with a wire hanging from my ears while I'm struggling with weights as it is ...

For running electronic/dance and definitely drum n bass! Although I've now ordered some hardcore too, see what that does to my running. And Senser came on unexpectedly once and that was good to run to as well.

Nah Lyric, you're not the only one - I like Black Eyed Peas too

In the gym I just listen to whatever comes out of the speakers there, usually all sorts of commercial stuff. Some of it I like, but I really can't do anything with Indie stuff - what is the point of woring out to Coldplay?? - and I wished that they'd invest in some more music, I think I've heard their play list about 10 times now. But then it's a £10 a month gym with decent equipment so I shouldn't complain really. I could bring my mp3 player in, but I can't be asked with a wire hanging from my ears while I'm struggling with weights as it is ...

For running electronic/dance and definitely drum n bass! Although I've now ordered some hardcore too, see what that does to my running. And Senser came on unexpectedly once and that was good to run to as well.

Ah see the way my gym is, you can plug your mp3 player into small speakers, and bring the small speakers with you. When I'm doing my cardio though, headphones ftw.

Blacked eyed peas just keep me pumped

if that came out a little funky, I can't type right now to save my life.

Awesome. Today's hour and 15 minute session was powered by a random selection of Earth Crisis, Morning Again, Most Precious Blood, Embrace Today, Undying, and Judge.

I just set all the bands I want to listen to and tell it to be random. I love it.

Other days it will be Morrissey and New Order, or others still will be T.I. and Kanye.

I've tried Sinatra in the gym, but it doesn't work. Aaron Copeland can be done, though.

I'm thinking Aborted/Despised Icon tomorrow. That sounds effective.

When I listen to music while training it either has to be loud, screaming hardcore music or angry rap, neither of which I'm a big fan of outside of the gym normally. There isn't a whole lot of crossover in what I listen to in the gym and what I listen to outside of the gym.