www.vegan-forum.com

Attila

The Smilies are HERE now!

Attila really did all the work. I don't know much about computers and he walked me through every step of the way.

So now we can really express how we're feeling:

Thanks for all the work Attila:

Vegan Drinks of course, and non-alcoholic too.

And for all of you that keep this a fun place to visit each day:

The Smilies are HERE now!

Attila really did all the work. I don't know much about computers and he walked me through every step of the way.

no, thats not true! I just showed rob how to do it and in the meantime I deleted all the files he had on this server and crashed the board for several minutes!

• 1 month later...

If you have the time and interest, feel free to come on over to www.vegan-forum.com sometime. You'l see some familiar faces and some new ones

Attila has an amazing personal site too, with some of the best looking recipes probably anywhere on the internet.

Attila is also the one who helped me get all the cool emoticons that we tend to use quite frequently!

Come on by and say hi, give it a try, Attila rules, I wouldn't lie, you'll find some amazing vegan pie that will catch your eye, ok bye bye

-Rybert

If you have the time and interest, feel free to come on over to www.vegan-forum.com sometime. You'l see some familiar faces and some new ones

Attila has an amazing personal site too, with some of the best looking recipes probably anywhere on the internet.

Attila is also the one who helped me get all the cool emoticons that we tend to use quite frequently!

Come on by and say hi, give it a try, Attila rules, I wouldn't lie, you'll find some amazing vegan pie that will catch your eye, ok bye bye

-Rybert

Hey, Rob...that tastes like honey! But I don't eat honey I am vegan!

How are you btw? Everyting fine so far? How many dvds did you ship out lately?

• 5 months later...