Vegan Tesosterone Promoters?

I'd stay away from this mock steroids. From what i hear the oral mock ones have more sideeffects then injectable roids with alot less benefits. I say stay natural or go all the way and juice but educated yourself on postcycles theropies and stuff

It's not mock steroids..that would be prohormones...animal stak is just some vitamins, herbs, and some aminos.

I'd stay away from this mock steroids. From what i hear the oral mock ones have more sideeffects then injectable roids with alot less benefits. I say stay natural or go all the way and juice but educated yourself on postcycles theropies and stuff

It's not mock steroids..that would be prohormones...animal stak is just some vitamins, herbs, and some aminos.

Animal Pak is the vitamins and minerals and other stuff. The Amimal Stak is a test booster. I used to take the stuff. Didn't like it. Looks more natural then a full on prohormone, but i didn't do all that much for me at all. The only supplement that did anything was creatine

k, so i've been takin' Animal Stak by Universal & just realized there's gelatin in some of the pills .. i was wonderin' if anybody on here knows of a Vegan testosterone promoter or enhancer with comparable results.

Thank you!

Raising your fat intake ( preferably with natural and vegan fats ) and doing hard resistance workouts will raise your testosterone levels. Not log drugs will though.