Ideas for housing in Portland?

robert

Hey all,

The Vegan House of Kindness is splitting up....not because we don't get along or anything like that but because we're all doing our own thing and all moving out, some leaving the state, the city, etc.

So now I'm going to move out on my own. I've lived on my own a bunch and actually like it best....though I'm quite social, I also work 16 hours a day which means any or all hours of the day or night sometimes and it's best if I'm not my own so I'm not in other people's way and they're not in my way.

Any housing ideas for Portland?

I'm looking to move out by Oct 31st and into a new place Nov. 1st. I'll check Craiglist, etc. but just thought I'd post too.

I don't really care what part of town NE, NW, SW, SE. Not sure what my budget is either since it's just massive debt right now (hence all my posts about selling shirts, VEGA, etc. ) but I'll have a better idea soon.

Cool, thanks man....I'm busting it real hard right now so I'll be able to afford something in a couple of months.

We're all moving, pursuing our own things and I'm working hard to set myself up to have a place to be in. I think I will try that one of these days...driving around checking out some places.

Thanks!

See ya. Out of town all weekend making that $$$$ for VEGA and me.

• 2 weeks later...

Good point Hayley!

I probably would....but I'm in a relationship with an awesome girl here in Portland so I'm going to stay nearby but I have decided to leave Portland for a couple of months. I'm moving back to Corvallis for a couple of months and then should return to Portland in the beginning of the new year. It's only a 90-min drive so I'll come up a couple of times a week to see my girlfriend but I'll be staying in Corvallis for the months of November and December. I just decided that yesterday afternoon

I'm going to be staying with my mom, helping her on the farm during the busy time of year harvesting walnuts. I'm looking forward to it

Funny you mention LA though........I had dreams for hours yesterday about LA...totally unrelated to "moving" there but I was dreaming of LA...I've been telling myself I wanted to move to Hollywood before I turn 30 (which is 6 months away) but I'm not sure that matters to me as much anymore...I may still go there, and I've been given the OK from VEGA to live anywhere I want in the world because my online sales are so good from all the stores I work with (www.veganessentials.com, www.veganproteins.com, www.foodfightgrocery.com, www.bodybuilding.com, www.livesuperfoods.com and more to come). Those stores do well enough that they make up 70% of my sales and the other 30% is from the stores in my state like Whole Foods, etc.....so I can go anywhere now...but I'm dating an awesome girl name Julia and I'll be staying in the area for a while.