Doggcrapp Training

Ruz

Check out the Dogg and Puppy Pound. There is a thread for DC for people over 34. Mostly, Dante just recommends higher rep ranges.

Really? Well maybe that's why it didn't work so well for me in the end..being 40 n all!

I obviously should have spend more time on their forum

Check out the Dogg and Puppy Pound. There is a thread for DC for people over 34. Mostly, Dante just recommends higher rep ranges.

Really? Well maybe that's why it didn't work so well for me in the end..being 40 n all!

Haha. I know for women he also likes the three way split done four days per week, as well.

Wouldn't worry about it. I might be 40..but I still feel 22 and can lift just as I did when i was 22, LOL. I mean look at Clarence Bass. I am starting to get back into power lifting a little like I used to....very heavy and low reps. Hell, I have friends who stopped skiing and snowboarding because they are old in their minds.....I had to laugh. When I go snowboarding, the 20 year olds typically can't keep up with this old geezer, LOL!

I just have to get through these remaining remnants of Boerrial and Bartonells infection pain...

• 2 weeks later...