Robert Cheeke just wrote three 300-page books!!!!!

robert

I wanted all of you to be the first people to know!

Announcing Robert Cheeke’s book Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness – The Complete Guide to Building Your Body on a Plant-Based Diet

Hey everyone!

I’ve been quietly working away on meaningful projects for the past 18 months. Over the course of a year and a half I wrote three 300-page books! Two of the books are personal development books and one is a book all about Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness, which is the first of the three to go to print and will be available soon!. My Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness book is available for Pre-Order now and comes out in December, 2009, about three months from now. Our Official website is up and running at www.veganbodybuildingbook.com and we’ll have an official online book launch party soon! Check back daily for updates as well.

The best days of my life have been spent writing and I’ve been writing since I was a child. I was recently looking back at my journal entries from 1998 when I asked myself just before I graduated high school, “What do I want to do with my life?” As a teenager my response was, “I want to be a writer.” Eleven years later, I finally made it! I’ve been featured in more than 2 million magazine issues, in many newspapers, over 300 websites, and run about five of my own websites but nothing compares to feeling I get from doing my own writing about topics that have deep meaning in my life. Perhaps that is why I have posted more than 17,000 times on my own website over the past few years and write dozens of articles for other publications or websites. I love to write more than anything and I enthusiastically continue to start new manuscripts all the time and have a lot of exciting topics to share in the near future.

I’m already working on a 4th and 5th book and I can honestly say that writing is my favorite thing in the world to spend time doing and is a passion I’ve been embracing since I was in grade school. In addition to the five books I’m working on now, I previously wrote five other books between ages 20-25 and I have promised myself to “complete” them and have them available in the near future as well. I kept my writing projects quiet because I wanted to keep outside distractions at a minimum. If you wondered why I chose to stay in rather than hang out or why I was so busy over the past two years, or why I wasn’t able to reply to every email or return every call, you now know what I was up to, and what I’ll continue to be up to for many years to come. I still try to be in touch regularly and I will be accessible as I always am. I love being part of a community. Since I have multiple books completed, an agent in New York City, and a book coming out in less than 90 days, I felt that the time was right to share it with everyone!

Thanks for your continued support. Our website is still evolving and will updated daily, but it’s ready to go right now for pre-orders and hosts additional information about the book.

www.veganbodybuildingbook.com

Today I filmed some official announcement videos for the Robert Cheeke Show and they can be found on www.youtube.com/robertcheekeshow immediately. I am in the process of uploading all of them right now.

Thanks so much for being part of my community and for helping inspire a lot of my literary projects!

All the best!

Robert Cheeke

Founder/President

Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

www.veganbodybuilding.com

[email protected]

www.veganbodybuildingbook.com

www.youtube.com/robertcheekeshow

Thanks everyone...you have NO idea how hard I worked on these...only Tasha, Jessifly and few others saw me locked in my room 15 hours at a time, taking 5-day breaks from the forum, etc. (some may not have even noticed...but there were many times I took 2-5 days completely off the forum/internet to work on these projects), refusing to go out in social settings, paying for hotel/motel rooms just so I could have a quiet place to write...visiting college libraries to write in silence and dedicating 10PM-2AM to intense focus on writing and often the entire day too. Each book is over 100,000 words long and carefully put together with intention and focus.

I worked sooooooooo hard on these books that it broke me down because of how much of myself I gave to them, but also made me stronger than ever. I secured an agent in NY who works with best-selling authors and sincerely believes that my personal development books will become best sellers and I believe it too.

This Vegan Bodybuilding book will do well too because of the communities I've built and upcoming tours that I have.

Sooooo PUMPED.

It is scheduled to drop December 15th.

Thanks again!

I'm going to figure out some sort of "gift" or incentive for all those who make pre-orders...we've just been working so many long hours on the website, and this tour I have starting this weekend that I'm still filling in those details..but all orders made before I offer the incentives will also receive them.

Thanks again!

It means soooooo much to me to finally share what I've been up to. It truly has been the best time of my life!

hehe, yeah you were one of the people who knew about it

In fact I wrote a ton while I was in Orlando last year when I was super busy writing from a hotel room everyday for 2 weeks.

Yeah, it's exciting to have it done!

If anyone wants posters or postcards to distribute please PM me or email [email protected] your address and I can hook you up!

Thanks!

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs205.snc1/7219_1219707326941_1056650054_678288_4130545_n.jpg

• 2 months later...