Bodybuilding.com raided for selling "illegal" supplements

http://www.idahostatesman.com/eyepiece/story/912308.html

This is going to be more fodder for supplement industry regulation, no doubt about it. Too bad that some companies are still using the old tricks of adding actual steroid compounds to regular supplements to give them more "kick" and gain customers. Not that BB.com would have known without testing everything they stocked, but they're going to suffer for it with a LOT more scrutiny on their sales, for sure.

two things - BBing.com has been a great company in which I have ordered PP, lifting straps, etc from in the past. I would be more than surprised if they had knowledge of it, and yes I'm sure they will be more mindful of the supps they stock in the future.

2nd - I wonder what the effect will be for the natty community. Say if one of the competitors was taking one of these .... seems they can't legally compete or pass the polygraph? Or is it very clear what the ingredients are?

two things - BBing.com has been a great company in which I have ordered PP, lifting straps, etc from in the past. I would be more than surprised if they had knowledge of it, and yes I'm sure they will be more mindful of the supps they stock in the future.

2nd - I wonder what the effect will be for the natty community. Say if one of the competitors was taking one of these .... seems they can't legally compete or pass the polygraph? Or is it very clear what the ingredients are?

Well if they were taking the supplement then they could have passed the Poly because they honestly wouldnt have known. Whether they can have there success say wins taken away is another story. But it could not have been that much if they passed a urine test on it. I would be interested to see if they can pass a polygraph test with what they may have left in their home stash.

Well if they were taking the supplement then they could have passed the Poly because they honestly wouldnt have known. Whether they can have there success say wins taken away is another story. But it could not have been that much if they passed a urine test on it. I would be interested to see if they can pass a polygraph test with what they may have left in their home stash.

Many will come off supps just prior just incase of something spurring a false type reading, which gets you publically banned. I guess we will see how this all turns out!

I heard some talk about this over the Olympia weekend in the car with the BB.com guys but don't know much about it. They are sooooo cool to work for! I've worked for them a couple of times now and they have treated me exceptionally well.

I was even told, "Take Bob Cicherillo's room, he's not staying with us anyway" as I checked into the hotel...nice! Then the free Olympia tickets, all the BB.com merch I want, etc. And I got to work alongside Bob, and Mike O'Hearn who was super cool, Jamie Eason who is genuinely super sweet and Dorian Yates who was always a role model for me and probably my favorite, Jerome Ferguson. Lots of others too like Charles Glass and fitness models, etc.

Anyway, just flew home and still amped about the O and working for BB.com again. I did really well, maybe my best effort at a show so far and I'm sure I'll be invited back..in fact my "boss" with BB.com yelled from the balcony of his hotel room today when I was outside in the sun and thanked me for my work and asked for my Vega Boss's contact info to send a note about how amazing my work was....so extra amped now

• 4 weeks later...