Yeeeeaaaaaahh!!! Dr. Pink finally got a job!!!

Dr. Pink

It's only seasonal, but they usually keep about 3-4 people on-board. So I shall work my ass off to show them I mean business. . I'll be working at Party City. It's a year-round party oriented store. I've been hired for the Halloween Season.

My main priority in regards to what I'm saving up for is that tummy tuck surgery I need( Of course, building muscle in between that time ). But, most importantly, I want to save up for a trip to Portland. That would rock. I figure 1000 dollars should be enough for that( considering I plan on getting a Tattoo too ).

Before that though, I want to get a camcorder to record myself getting my first tattoo.

Well. Hopefully my work life gets busier and busier.

Well done and good luck! Don't work too hard. Work is unnatural.

Don't listen to that Dr. Pink. People who work hard have more things and not just material things, but accomplishments they can be proud of. If you want something, feel good about throwing yourself into working for it. If you combine that with your brains you will be rewarded for it.

Congratulations on the job.

• 5 weeks later...
It's only seasonal, but they usually keep about 3-4 people on-board. So I shall work my ass off to show them I mean business. . I'll be working at Party City. It's a year-round party oriented store. I've been hired for the Halloween Season.

My main priority in regards to what I'm saving up for is that tummy tuck surgery I need( Of course, building muscle in between that time ). But, most importantly, I want to save up for a trip to Portland. That would rock. I figure 1000 dollars should be enough for that( considering I plan on getting a Tattoo too ).

Before that though, I want to get a camcorder to record myself getting my first tattoo.

Well. Hopefully my work life gets busier and busier.

Congrats Dr. Pink! I hope all goes well with venture In fact, I would seriously take a look at this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=49&t=12911

Click on the http://meetplanb.com/eng/corporate/

• 2 weeks later...

If i was you Dr. Pink i'd wait on that surgrey. From the old pics i remember you were thin but your body fat was still pretty high, so you might as well gain some muscle mass and get sub 15 percent bf before you do something like that. You might be leaner now and still have it though and if that's the case then maybe you might need it

I second what Couture547, and not only that, but you might be surprised by the costs of a tummy tuck just for getting rid of excess skin.

One of our former employees had the procedure done (after 4 kids and rapid weight loss, she had a giant pouch of loose skin on her after losing over 100 lbs. in 1.5 years), and her cost came in at a staggering $7000 to have it done. That, and it's not necessarily an easy procedure - they had to, for lack of a better way to put it, re-create a new navel for her, and she was in a lot of pain for 10 days afterward and had to have a "drainage bag" attached to her for quite a while. Let's just say, what seemed like it would be reasonable in cost and easy ended up being expensive and painful.

If you find someone charging significantly less for the procedure, I'd be wary of it being a shady clinic. I did a quick search online, and sites are saying average costs are between $3000 and $10,000 for the procedure, and ALWAYS assume you'll fall into the middle of that range at best.

Don't mean to postpone a dream of something that you've wanted, but I second that you should work on building some more muscle and dropping a bit more fat first, then consider it down the road. It's not going to be a great thing to do if you aren't firmed up pretty well all over, so get some more work in and look at it in the long-term rather than as a quick fix, because it's not cheap!

wow that's some pricy stuff.

I make about $9.00 an hour where I work, and I'm struggling just trying to save up enough money for Christmas. My bills just cost too much. I work 5 days a week and bring in about $1000 a month. I've been trying to save for some more ink too but that probably won't happen until the new year.

When I got my job last June I thought "Hey, now I finally have some extra cash so I can get some decent clothes and a haircut!".

I still shop at secondhand stores and cut my own hair.. LOL!

Good advice Couture. Something I have indeed thought of too. And since it's going to take a while to save up that much money, I might as well try and gain while doing so.

Unfortunately for this topic, now that the seasons over I no longer work there. So, in between. Hopefully th experience will lead to something.

And, I know how you feel Marcina. I usually only recieve about 600 dollars a month on social and that's peanuts compared to what a decent job can throw at me. Bodybuilding dreams of mine won't be easy, but I'll try and make it work. Haven't paid my phone bill in a month and a half, but that's taken care of. Mums got me on her plan so as long as I stay in the confides of my minutes it's all good. Plus it's unlimited for 5 people of whoever I choose and unlimited for anyone else on AT&T. Now I can start saving. Since I don't work I can only save up 100 dollars a month. 100 a month for food is okay for a begining bodybuilder but hopefully somethng awesome comes up fast. ( Rent is only 384 so no biggie. )