What Kind of Fruit Do You Like?

NewVegan24

My favorite fruits are bananas, fresh dates, apricots, peaches, strawberries, cherries, grapefruits, plums...

I like to eat apples while walking in the street because I see the reaction in the face of people when they see me eating an apple: this guy looks so healthy; when you eat an apple or any fruit you look even more healthy.

I laughed so much when I've read in a bodybuilding magazine an article about fruits was saying fruits are ''OK'' for bodyuilders but they should not eat too much of it because of the sugar and calories in it. Lol, then what about sedentary people ? I guess they shouldn't eat any fruit at all, except pregnant women, lol. What was also funny is that they were saying fruits require lots of preparation... hm, certain fruits require only peeling or washing, others need to be sliced... still less preparation than making meals : washing, cutting, cooking, waiting, etc; even making a protein shake may take more prer than eating fruits.

Dude, ask me what fruit I don't like and I might be able to answer

I love avocados, apples, pears, bananas, blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, blackberries, grapes, dates, tomatoes, figs, peaches, plums and so many more. But those are the ones I eat on a weekly basis.

The natural foods stores here in Denver have $1.00 bags full of fruit that is maybe a little ripe. They often have dozens of hands of bananas which I buy and throw in the freezer. Great for making ice cream! Three frozen bananas, half a cup of frozen strawberries, half a cup of frozen raspberries, and half a cup of frozen blueberries. It is like a frozen yogurt. I eat my ice cream almost every day:)

I don't think I have met a fruit I didn't like.