Obama: Not the change you were looking for?

Vegan Joe

Just presenting the truth. Don't blame me.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/var/plain/storage/images/media/obama_monthly_totals_graphics/monthly_approval_index_september_2009/251987-1-eng-US/monthly_approval_index_september_2009.jpg

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/var/plain/storage/images/media/obama_monthly_totals_graphics/monthly_total_approval_september_2009/251990-1-eng-US/monthly_total_approval_september_2009.jpg

You can not finance a U.S. presidency without a war.

Nonsensical jibberish...

But anyways, he has been exactly as billed. It should shock me that anyone could be surprised at his presidency thus far. It has been completely as expected for anyone who follows politics beyond the talking heads of cable news, network nightly news, and even talk radio (seeing how far it's degraded).

When he won (or had McCain won, makes no difference), I pretty much decided to give up and unplug best I could till 2012, at which point my hope was, and is, that everyone will be so angry at the state of the union that for once this country will decide to educate themselves, stand up, and make their vote count so that we might actually see a candidate win who cares to lead us down a path other than the one we've been on for the last few decades. /run-on

/rant

You can not finance a U.S. presidency without a war.

Nonsensical jibberish...

If you want to go around saying your own country's news system is bullshit maybe you should have a closer look at how the rest of the world perceives it.

Have you ever been diagnosed with a learning disorder? I am completely serious, and absolutely am not intending to demean you.

No I have not.

If you think the power in this world lies in your hands because you have the ability to watch people in congress battle over semantics then you really don't know or understand shit.

You talk all this bullshit about "waking up the people". Money controls the world. Not politics.

Where do you come up with this stuff? Every post you're making is putting words into my mouth. When did I ever say such things? This post and your last has each put fourth three or four things that I've never said, or alluded to, and yet you're speaking down to me like I'm some sort of ignorant plebe. I mean on a personal level, where do you get off doing that to me? Have I done this to you?

Let's look at your last two posts:

If you want to go around saying your own country's news system is bullshit maybe you should have a closer look at how the rest of the world perceives it.

I never said that, and it doesn't make sense.

If you think the power in this world lies in your hands because you have the ability to watch people in congress battle over semantics then you really don't know or understand shit.

I never said anything of that sort, AND it's completely nonsensical, plus it ends with you saying I don't know/understand shit. How disrespectful.

You talk all this bullshit about "waking up the people". Money controls the world. Not politics.

Uhmm, when did I say this...although that does sound like something I would say. I really do believe that the success or failure of this nation will rest on Americans taking it upon themselves to be educated, for only then will they make their vote count, and only then can we restore this country (within the parameters of the framework we're in, I'm not getting into ideas of revolution). It's pretty hard to argue against the idea that the main reason the United States government being what it is is, is the ignorance and apathy of the people. Elected officials are merely a mirror of the people, and that's a very sad fact about this country. And your last two statements are just totally random opinions.

Anyways, that's how I feel.

I don't think the elected officials represent anyone but themselves. The reps scoffed at not having the bailout, the war is unpopular, etc. Look at the approval ratings Joe provided. The elected officials are just a gang out for themselves. I think the real education folks should get is to just stop believing in the government myth. We really are fine ourselves and don't need a whole lot of people making decisions for us. Whatever revolution you are referring to is not going to come from the ballet box, i'm not saying it will come from violence, but the political system is meant to just feed itself, that's the structure. The best thing to do is to circumvent it; live your own life and be happy.