Hillary Clinton

Ryofire

Someone who I met through the M.A.R.C said that Hillary Clinton goes hunting and wears fur coats.

I have no idea if this is true or not. So I decided to ask it here on the Animal Rights section of the forum.

So is this statement true? Yes or no?

I wouldn't be surprised but someone was telling me last night that a number of right wingers were boycotting Target because they believe it was French owned as the result of a joke.

I would take anything a right wing hate/fear monger says as an invitation to research a claim myself.

You're are a very warped mind.

Irony:

What a reasoned and thought out reply. I believe the account is on snopes.com. You can google it up.

Why irony?

I've wasted my breath a dozen times already on this forum trying to engage you and your never thought out, always-slanted, highly-warped, and often wreaking-of-ignorance posts in serious discussion, and never gotten a reply. Eventually you get back what you put out.

Irony:

What a reasoned and thought out reply. I believe the account is on snopes.com. You can google it up.

Why irony?

Not irony, sarcasm, they mean different things, look it up.

I've wasted my breath a dozen times already on this forum trying to engage you and your never thought out,

No, you haven't. I believe this is only the second time I've bothered to answer one of your posts

always-slanted, highly-warped, and often wreaking-of-ignorance posts in serious discussion, and never gotten a reply.

Again, pejoratives instead of reasoning or facts. That doesn't say much for who you are.

Irony:

Why irony?

Not irony, sarcasm, they mean different things, look it up.

I've wasted my breath a dozen times already on this forum trying to engage you and your never thought out,

No, you haven't. I believe this is only the second time I've bothered to answer one of your posts

always-slanted, highly-warped, and often wreaking-of-ignorance posts in serious discussion, and never gotten a reply.

Again, pejoratives instead of reasoning or facts. That doesn't say much for who you are.

'

Wow, you misunderstood so many things...where to begin.

First off: that was irony, not sarcasm. You misunderstood entirely...re-read.

Second! I said that I have wasted my breath a dozen times and gotten nothing out of you, and you say "No you haven't, I believe this is only the second time I've bothered to answer one of your posts." So why did you say no? You just agreed with me. That is baffling.

And lastly, and it's hard to figure out how to address the last silly thing you said, for I have never seen someone so badly misunderstand something so plain. Check any of the threads in which I took the time to write out page length responses to little more than single line quips and videos that you've posted.

Let me try to summarize this in timeline fashion for you, because if everything sailed over your head once, it likely did a second time:

You: Post brief, slanted, dumb stuff that wouldn't garner an ounce of respect in any educated circle.

Me: Writes out well reasoned responses, showing a level of respect frankly undeserved.

You: Never respond.

Me: Gets tired of investing time, thought, and respect into you.

Me: Posts a single line quip out of above annoyance.

You: For the first time now choose to ackknowledge a post of mine, and do so to criticize it for the same reason I stopped giving you the time of day.

Note: That's irony.

So please, my friend, do not give me lip or insult my character, because the irony of your idiocy, and now borderline illiteracy, might just keel me over.

I'm still interested in what substance might be behind your views, so if we can put misunderstandings behind us, and communicate, I would still love to hear your views and banter back and forth without descending to the level of insulting each other's character. "Who I am" is something you can leave untouched, and I'll do the same. I feel this is probably too much to ask, but I'd still rather be your friend, even if you and I think each other's ideas the product of idiocy.

• 2 weeks later...