body pics status: january 2006

Attila

At any rate, most of the other blokes here are merely lil boys so I wouldnt be too concerned. Right lil boys?

I'm not ashamed to admit i'm still a little kid inside

I love comic book superheroes, read fantasy novels, act like a child most of the time...

I wouldn't refer to it as "merely", though, i rather take it for a gift

im not a boy!!!

Aww, now isn't he cute?

At any rate, most of the other blokes here are merely lil boys so I wouldnt be too concerned. Right lil boys?

Alex, Jonathan - I think Natalie just wishes we were lil boys for the simple fact that real men are too much for her........

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Attila,

Your chest seems to be lacking a bit in the front view. May want to work that a bit more. I agree with wannalift that you need to hit your upper and mid-back more. I'd say to try and work some power cleans or hang cleans with the bent rows. Couldn't really see the lower back, but judging by the upper back development it makes me wonder if you are deadlifting at all. If not, start giving that a go as well.

Also, do you have any leg shots? Make sure to strive for some balance and work the legs!

Regards,

Sensless

PS CG, I'll be a boy forever, it's what helps me relate and play with my 3-year old. Ha!