Hi everyone, and Happy New Year

Phoenix

Thanks for calling me on it CrispyQ!!

Sorry to hear about your down-time That's brutal.

It's a little late now but I always find that if I take three zinc citrate tablets with Vit C when I first get that little itch, tickle, cough for two sometimes three days it greatly minimizes the cold/flu or makes it go away all together.

Take care......

I switched to a veg. diet because of the spiritual path that I have been on but perhaps more on that later.

Welcome Pheonix... being one who is also consciously walking a spiritual path I would enjoy to hear more about this. I know from my own personal experience that going veg*n improved my awareness greatly.

Ohh....the stories I could tell Molly......I worked in a meat plant not a store but at least it wasn't an abbattoire (where the murdering is done...).

I don't know if you ever watched that sci-fi series on years ago "V" where the aliens came to earth to harvest us but I wonder how we would react to something like that since we don't see any problem doing it to other species that share our planet with us?

That's excellent Nakeddragon... I'll (pm) you on that one....Like veganism, spirituality, awareness, heightened consciousness, enlightenment, whatever term you use, there is a movement and one of these days it will approach critical mass. It can't help but not. There is truly a peaceful (re) evolution going on out there and for the earth's sake it can't be fast enough......

Peace.....

Ohh....the stories I could tell Molly......I worked in a meat plant not a store but at least it wasn't an abbattoire (where the murdering is done...).

I don't know if you ever watched that sci-fi series on years ago "V" where the aliens came to earth to harvest us but I wonder how we would react to something like that since we don't see any problem doing it to other species that share our planet with us?

I can just imagine the stories that you have from that experience!

I do remember that movie, and you make a very good point.