flu vaccine made with chicken eggs

John V

Chicken eggs and maybe other shit. Avian flu vaccine is made with human foetus, polysorbate 80, some heavy metals, etc.

There's the list of ingredients for food that people put in their bodies but most people don't read it and its the same for the vaccine, they will get this shit injected in their bodies without wondering what's in it. If they would have to show the list of ingredients for the swine flue vaccine... Its not even tested, or not well tested, for a few days but what about the risks at long term? and there are so many different versions of it, from diffrent companies, that it will never be possible to trace exactly if some side effects or even death is really related to the vaccine. Some vaccines were tested without adjuvants and then they are given to the population with adjuvants. The governments say that if there are problems due to the vaccine the state and the companies that made the vaccines will not be guilty of anything because its a special case, its a pandemic so they must hurry up, no time for precautions... a pandemic my ass, there would need to ba at least a billion people dead to be called a pandemic.

In 1976 in USA they gave 40 million doses of a vaccine for a flue virus that killed just 1 person, while the vaccine itself killed 40 people and left many others paralyzed for life and autistic.

They want to give a vaccine without adjuvants in it to the pregnant women because otherwise it would be harmful to the foetus... but for the rest of the population its ok to inject mercury-ethylene and other stuff, of course.

If they dare to make this vaccine obligatory for everybody, I hope there will be a huge revolution, we shouldn't accept their idioties. I would prefer that an infected person spit on my face so I would get the virus rather than to have it from this 'vaccine'.

Chicken eggs and maybe other shit. Avian flu vaccine is made with human foetus, polysorbate 80, some heavy metals, etc.

There's the list of ingredients for food that people put in their bodies but most people don't read it and its the same for the vaccine, they will get this shit injected in their bodies without wondering what's in it. If they would have to show the list of ingredients for the swine flue vaccine... Its not even tested, or not well tested, for a few days but what about the risks at long term? and there are so many different versions of it, from diffrent companies, that it will never be possible to trace exactly if some side effects or even death is really related to the vaccine. Some vaccines were tested without adjuvants and then they are given to the population with adjuvants. The governments say that if there are problems due to the vaccine the state and the companies that made the vaccines will not be guilty of anything because its a special case, its a pandemic so they must hurry up, no time for precautions... a pandemic my ass, there would need to ba at least a billion people dead to be called a pandemic.

In 1976 in USA they gave 40 million doses of a vaccine for a flue virus that killed just 1 person, while the vaccine itself killed 40 people and left many others paralyzed for life and autistic.

They want to give a vaccine without adjuvants in it to the pregnant women because otherwise it would be harmful to the foetus... but for the rest of the population its ok to inject mercury-ethylene and other stuff, of course.

If they dare to make this vaccine obligatory for everybody, I hope there will be a huge revolution, we shouldn't accept their idioties. I would prefer that an infected person spit on my face so I would get the virus rather than to have it from this 'vaccine'.

Wrong.