How many of us in VBBF world are animal rights activists?

zinzen

A question like this was posed back in the summer by L&G but died out. I am once again curious about our little world here and am wondering how many of you guys consider yourselfs AR people and what you do for the movement.

I myself am a volunteer for Mercy for Animals, I do tableing and leafletting along with protests of puppy mills and circuses and this winter the dreaded fur bastards. I also work with Cleveland SALAD, our school AR group at Cleveland State. Me and a few others are going to be attempting to get a Friends of Animals chapter started here in Cleveland so if anyone out there works with them and has any info let me know, but besides that, what do you cats and kittens do to help?

I get girls to fall in love with me, convince them to go vegan and then dump them. It's a slow progress since I have to make sure they're committed but I'm up to three girls so far plus one vegetarian. Plus I give veganism a cute face everywhere I go.

I get girls to fall in love with me, convince them to go vegan and then dump them. It's a slow progress since I have to make sure they're committed but I'm up to three girls so far plus one vegetarian. Plus I give veganism a cute face everywhere I go.

Have you ever wonderered if they were just doing it out of pity? Sorry sometimes i can't help myself.