new to weights help!

hey im new to the forum n im following a vegan diet i have only been lifting for bout 3 weeks would like to ask u all for advice i am looking into buying the sunwarrior protein powder, should i wait longer before buying or get it straight away it sounds really good plus would be alot easier to get more protein to my diet i would appreciate your comments thanx!!

Its great to hear your following a vegan diet, its one of the best decisions you can ever make!

Sun warrior protein is definately a great choice to recover quicker from workouts. Sun warrior protein is in fact one of the best (if not the best) raw rice protein product out there. Rice protein is alot healthier than any dairy protein products. Well, any plant based protein product is.

Good luck on your weight training!

Hey man welcome to the forum

If you're just starting out I wouldn't say protein powder is necessary, you'll make quick gains straightaway by eating right and more often. What do you eat just now on a typical day, and what are your goals? (lose/gain weight etc.) And what's your workout plan like?

fanx bro, am trying to get the lean defined look but not too thin if you no what i mean been trying to get protein mainly from nuts, grains and quinoa, but jus wanted to get that little extra. Ive been working out 3 times a week mainly squats bench presses n on my arms , maybe al ad some cardio later on if evrythings workin well, i would like to know as much as possible really so if u got any tips would like to hear? Av jus read the thrive diet by brendan brazier quite good book