First 10 people to reply get a FREE VeganProteins.com pack

robert

Hey everyone,

Super Pumped about a lot of things......

Been on tour constantly for the past month without really even being "home" and speaking of that, I just made a payment on a place in LA so I am MOVING next month!

Anyway.......

First 10 people to reply, get a FREE Variety pack from www.veganproteins.com sent out by me.

Thanks!

All you have to do is "reply" and say something like

"me"

Or

"thanks"

or whatever..

Then email your mailing address to:

[email protected]

Have fun......Go!

Awesome!

I posted this 5 minutes before getting on a 25-min flight from Tucson to Phoenix, AZ and now flying to another city

I will ship anywhere in the world, I don't care....I'm just pumped!

Thanks...and remember....you have to email me...I use all 1440 minutes in a day extremely efficiently and I can't chase anyone down.

The only way to ensure I'll ship stuff to you on Monday is to email [email protected]

Thanks!

If time, I'll even reply to let you know I received your address...if you don't get anything in 2 weeks, assume I missed you and remind me..but I rarely forget anyone.

Thanks you - Robert

It was great meeting you Robert in Salt Lake City! i really appreciated the speech you gave at the thanksgiving fundraiser! I am in a transitory phase and the words you expressed has helped to redefined some of my goals. Good luck in LA, i use to live in San Diego, and it was the most great, terrifying positive and negative experience of my life, the type of experience that all others are judged by. I hope that your journey brings you nothing but positivity allowing you to achieve your goals.

• 2 weeks later...
Love the note with the kitten on it, haha!

Got mine today, too. I also laughed about the kitten note. A busy Robert Cheeke, sending packages in a hurry and sending greetings on a kitten note

http://www.massagenijkerk.nl/Prive/Kitten.JPG

Thanks a lot Robert!

Hey Robert, the package arrived today. Thanks a lot for sending it!

Unfortunately the packs of Vega (at least I think they were Vega) were seized by quarantine, for the following reasons -

Item a: "other foodstuffs of animal origin".. this is weird. It says it contains Amylase, but that's typically vegan, isn't it? I think they made a mistake there.

Item b: "Rice" - supplement powder containing brown rice/yellow pea

Item c: "Other herbs/spices" - supplement powder containing devil's claw. This must be the Vega Sport, which I know Joelk has had sent to him, so maybe I was just unlucky.

So they can either destroy the items or I can have them sent back to you at a cost of $42.50. Do you think it's worth having them sent back to you?