Pro Wrestling appreciation thread.

Cena pulls off being a babyface BRILLIANTLY!! He plays up to the kids more than the smart fans. He is NOT a good wrestler, but a great character.

Oh just to let you all know. The new season of IwW Whiplash is gonna be airing pretty soon on TWC over here in the UK & Ireland. It is the company I am involved in. I know Rob wanted me to let him know about the new season. If your not in Europe, you can still watch the episodes on the website http://www.irishwhipwrestling.com/whiplashtv.html

Hope you all check it out!!

He is a good babyface, but I found him much more entertaining as a heel, when he was writing his own raps and using them to rip into whoever he was facing.

On an unrelated note, that Joey Styles promo Monday night was brilliant. They should let Styles (who wrote his own promo) work with the creative team, since they're not doing that great of a job.

Looks like I'll be eating my sock

Confirmed signings for the new ECW:

Sabu, The Sandman, CW Anderson, Danny Doring, Francine, Tony Mamaluke, Jazz, Axl Rotten, and alls Mahoney

They are also expecting Terry Funk, Masato Tanaka, Tajiri, Lance Storm, Joel Gertner, and Mikey Whipwreck to come in and work on a part time basis.

Aftr tonights Raw, I am really feeling a DX reunion is around the corner! Should make for interesting TV in the coming weeks.

And in IwW news. The first taping of the new season of Whiplash took place this Sunday in Dublin and should be up on the website by next month. So keep a look out for it!

Cool man, I hope everything is great! I just hung out with a 16-year veteran of the WCW/WWF John Blake. I also met up wtih a Pro Wrestling announcer. They were at my bodybuilding contest.

Wow, I'm out of the loop. A DX reunion would be pretty awesome