protein shakes?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saulo you are making me hungry. Who has coffee flavored PP?

Not sure if this is what Saulo is referring to, but I know NitroFusion has a mocha java flavor, I have yet to try it but have wanted to.

bingo.

Nitrofusion tastes fine to me

Based on some of the earlier posts, I picked up a bag of Sunwarrior unsweetened/natural powder today. I really like that it's totally "raw whole grain sprouted".

I've also been using Peaceful Planet vanilla rice protein powder, and it's pretty good.

• 2 weeks later...

I use Nature's Plus SPIRU-TEIN. It's made out of rice, pea and soy with spirulina. Has tons of amino acids. The protein content isn't as high as I would like. It has 14 gram per serving. They also make tons of flavors. I have the chocolate peanut butter swirl. I wish I could say I love it, but I really don't even like it. Just using it because I bought it.

I use Nature's Plus SPIRU-TEIN. It's made out of rice, pea and soy with spirulina. Has tons of amino acids. The protein content isn't as high as I would like. It has 14 gram per serving. They also make tons of flavors. I have the chocolate peanut butter swirl. I wish I could say I love it, but I really don't even like it. Just using it because I bought it.
Most or all of the spiru-tein flavors contain bee pollen, which many vegans avoid.

Just pointing that out--not trying to judge. I avoid it but I think it's borderline.