repetitions

Attila

Hi,

I do have a problem with skin cracks! If I do too much weight my skin cracks so I lowered the weights and increased the repetitions to 25!

What do you think of that? It's kind of funny: If I train too hard with too much weight I explode like Hulk...strange thing...

Now do you want pity or WHAT!?

kind of

I wish i had this problem!

You are big enough - my girlfriend is a new fan!

As long as you keep improving, it's good. Up the reps, the weight, or both. If you grow too fast ( ) eat or train less

eat less? No way! I love food....but do you think 25 reps are alright or more?

eat less? No way! I love food....but do you think 25 reps are alright or more?

If you eat excess calories, you will grow. How you train is what determines where you grow - muscles or fat

When you love to eat and don't want to grow, train with very high reps (at least 25) to build endurance. You could also do very low (no more than 3) to focus on strength, but that will also grow muscles, but probably less than doing 6-12 reps.

Add cardio or other activities to stay lean (and small). In fact, do the opposite of what Jonathan does

If you eat excess calories, you will grow. How you train is what determines where you grow - muscles or fat

The problem is that I get muscles - for example I get these skin cracks at my biceps or the back but not like some pregnant woman at the belly or something...

When you love to eat and don't want to grow, train with very high reps (at least 25) to build endurance. You could also do very low (no more than 3) to focus on strength, but that will also grow muscles, but probably less than doing 6-12 reps.

Add cardio or other activities to stay lean (and small). In fact, do the opposite of what Jonathan does

hmmm, I really want to grow so that is my problem - I want to become as big as it gets but I really don't know if i can achieve this if I get ugly skin cracks. I wondered if bodybuilders like Arnold Schwarzengger had these kind of problems and if you look closely at his arms and shoulders you can see some huge skin cracks - dunno, maybe it's alright and nobody will notice...