Cheesy nutritional yeast sauce recipes?

I make a fat free one with nutritional yeast, arrowroot (you could use flour or conrnstarch), water, a bit of lemon juice, prepared yellow mustard, salt, garlic powder, and onion powder. I don't really measure anything.

I put it on top of casseroles, use it for things like enchiladas or nachos, basically anywhere you would want cheese.

I have used more rich sauces and those can be good too, but the one above is the healthiest one that I've used and liked.

I typically use the one from the New Farm cookbook

1/2 cup nutritional yeast flakes

1/2 flour

1 tsp salt

1/2 tsp garlic powder

2 cups water

1/4 cup margarine

1 tsp wet mustard

Mix dry ingrdients in a saucepan. Whisk in water. Cook over medium heat, whisking, until it thickens and bubbles. Cook 30 seconds, then remove from heat, whip in margarine, and mustard. It will thicken as it cools but will thin when heated, or add water to thin it.

I use pureed white beans because soy milk separates on me. It adds texture too.So it's mostly the beans and the nut yeast and whatever seasonings I want at the time. I use it on macaroni for the kids or broth it down and use it as a soup base or even on sliced potatoes like au gratin.