Looks like Danzig is getting another UFC fight after all

damdaman

I thought he was done, personally, but apparently he's on the prelim for UFC 109.

http://mmajunkie.com/news/17124/ufc-109-prelims-complete-with-danzig-vs-buchholz-and-hague-vs-tuchscherer.mma

Danzig (18-7-1 MMA, 2-3 UFC) finds himself in a must-win situation following his recent string of losses to Clay Guida, Josh Neer and Jim Miller. The former King of the Cage champion defeated Tommy Speer for the "The Ultimate Fighter 6" crown and then submitted Mark Bocek before the recent losing skid.

His opponent, Buchholz (8-4 MMA, 1-3 UFC), also desperately needs a victory. The one-time EliteXC fighter debuted with the UFC in 2008 and was submitted by Matt Wiman. Although he rebounded for a submission win over Corey Hill, he's since suffered stoppage losses to Terry Etim and Jeremy Stephens to drop to 1-3 in the UFC.

I always thought serra was a lightweight who just went up to welterweight for the TUF show. Looks like he is fighting at Welterweight again. I dont think he belongs in the welterweight division. With Lesnar starting an avalanche of people dropping into lower divisions, it seems that Serra will be facing even bigger welterweights then Hughes and Trigg.

Not big on the couture vs coleman. Not into coleman.

Good luck to Mac who I think should be in the featherweight division with Faber brown and aldo.

Thanks for the post damdaman.