Cleveland vegan

vCv

Hello everyone. My name is Chris, I'm 34 and have been vegan for almost 3 years. I live in Cleveland, Ohio, obviously, and am the proud gaurdian of two dogs and two cats.

I'm looking to get in shape. I'm mostly interested in cardio training now. I haven't exercised seriously in over 15 years, so I guess I need to start slow.

I'm wondering if someone could direct me to a specific training routine. I need to know types of exercises and times to perform them. A weekly routine would be great. I would like to use machines too if that's recommended. Maybe someone has suggestions for those too as well.

I look forward to being active here and appreciate any help and advice given.

thanks.

I am Tom, I am am volunteer for MFA and a AR person so I am very sure you prob met me. What meet up?

Do you work out anywhere? Your not too far from me, I am on 110th.

And Saulo, no I dont dig them too much, seen both the bands a ton of times though.

Do you listen to Integrity or Ringworm?

I am a big fan of both bands, and like Tom, I've seen them both several times.

I am Tom, I am am volunteer for MFA and a AR person so I am very sure you prob met me. What meet up?

Do you work out anywhere? Your not too far from me, I am on 110th.

quote]

I believe I met you at the Indian restaurant near Southland. I haven't begun working out anywhere yet. My plan is to get a rec. pass here soon.

Both John V and I were there. I am sorry I dont remember you, names slip pass me bad and back then I was still on lots of drugs, you can read about all that on my post " Hi my name is Tom and I am a drug addict" which by the way I have not posted on in a while. Well I work out twice a day at Fitworks in Rocky River, which is not to far from the airport and worth the drive to have two vegans instead of one.

• 2 weeks later...