Have you been thinking about your resolution?

Saulo

My resolution is to shut the fuck up and mind my own damn business. It always gets me in trouble and loads me up with more responsibilities. "Fix my diet, fix my car, find me a place to live, hide my money from my husband so he doesn't spend it all on redbull". People can take care of their own crap. I am going to focus on my kids and my house and getting my body in the best form of my life.

I'm planning to stick with what I'm doing - if anything to get more consistent, and maybe tweak things here and there to making getting fitter more efficient and faster.

I want to do a 10K next year and be able to run it properly, rather than drag myself over the finish line, and off road would be nice.

And I definitely am going to enter a Canix event with Sparky, if anything because I really feel that he'll really enjoy it - and the best part of doing things with my dogs is watching them enjoying themselves

On the non-fitness front I've started discovering looking at things from a more positive perspective and trusting that things will be alright. To those of you who know me I now apologise in case it hurt when your jaw dropped to the floor ...