Aminos

Paige

I want to add L-Carnitine to my regime. After reading, it appears that this amino can come from animal or plant sources. Does anyone know what to look for to make sure that it is from plant sources? I noticed that True Protein can add carnitine to its protein powders. Has anyone tried that? Any feedback would be great.

BS Nutrition.lol I used all their products before i stopped eating animal products and it's just stuff you don't need that will cost you a lot.Those nitrix pills did not give me crazy veins like it promised and n.o xplode did not turn me into ronnie coleman.

Raw Quinoa and hemp!

I have been doing some research on aminos. It seems that a good rule of thumb is that most aminos on the market are derived from animal sources unless otherwise indicated. I was shocked to find this out but it appears to be true.

Does anyone know if BCAA's (Branch Chained Amino Acids) are animal derived? BSN brand specifically I guess...

I know some brands use animal derived aminos and others use plant derived. It's best to ask the individual companies to be safe. I don't know about BSN, looking at some of their products it doesn't look like they are really trying to create anything for the vegan market.