VV2010

Dr. Pink

A bit too soon to know anything for sure. But hopefully there is one. I tried the past two years to attend. This time I'm planning way ahead of the game. got about 130 to 160 saved already. But without a job it will be tough to save anymore. But I will not give up.

Anyone else stocked? Hopefully there is one. I know how busy Robert is. Someone else would have to do the planning.

But what would truly be awesome is if this VV actually got aired on TV. Hey if you're gonna dream, dream big. =P.

Pink,

Not sure if youve kept up, but RC has moved to L.A. and will be touring a good part of next year. I doubt he will have time to do such a thing this coming year, plus active members have been down on here this year. Hopefully the site picks up even more in 2010 and we can organize an event somewhere and have tons of people show up.

I knew he moved to L.A., didn't know about the tour though. But I have noticed a lot of old members not posting as much. I myself am trying to get more active. It's just not always easy when you don't have the internets where you live. But I do hope something happens this year. If I'm correct, there was a V.V. every year for the past three years. The one in 07, in in 08 and this last one in 09. It would be kinda sad if there wasn't one this year. Like breaking a tradition.